6 the born of cold queenka

Y/n pov~

While the teacher continued teaching, I wonder in my own wonderland staring outside the window. I didn't knew that the teacher was calling me until someone from front shook me. I faced towards the teacher and noticed that the whole class was staring at me including baekhyun and his friends.

She doesn't call baekhyun oppa since she is still a cold hearted girl.
- author-nim

I have a questioning face and the teacher sighed understandingly.

"y/n I guess you already know everything that's why you are busy somewhere else Huh? " said the teacher.

I nodded with a straight face.

~yah, who does she think she? Saying with such confidence hah~
~does she think she is that smart? ~
~flirting with teacher too I guess. Such a bitch. ~

So many words filled my ear but I didn't care anyway. I'm used to it.

"okay so y/n can you please answer this equation? " asked the teacher.

I nodded and went towards the blackboard and wrote '4'.
Everyone started laughing and saying things.

"what is this?" asked the teacher.

"the answer"  I replied.

The teacher checked his book and was quite startled I guess.

"how did you know this? Do you even know how to solve the equation? " asked again

I nodded and solved that equation almost filling the whole blackboard.

The teacher was impressed and started clapping with boys and the girls just giving me death glares.

~wahh, she's not only beautiful but have brains as well. ~
~she's just showing off~
Etc etc etc.

I did not bother to listen to anything and slept at my desk.

No one's pov~

When y/n did those things the most surprised and impresses on was of course the exo. They didn't knew she would be this smart. Even baekhyun, he was proud of her.

When the bell rang, the teacher called the class president HANI to show y/n around the school.

Hani went straight to y/n and got her up by shaking.

"let's go y/n, let me show you around the school but first let's have lunch together." said hani.

Y/n was confused but didn't move a bit. She already told them not to talk to them and she doesn't talk much too.

"oh, I'm your class president anyway and I'm just doing my duty. Seeing you I can tell that you don't want to come with me but you have to or else I'll drag you bcuz if you don't come and later you got lost in this huge school then it will be my fault and I see that u are younger than me so you can also call me unni. I'll be by your side so don't worry about anyone."  hani said this whole thing with a smile leaving y/n dumbfounded..

Y/n liked the way hani was to her. Straightforward and good. So she tagged her along to canteen.

"I guess you won't like to order it right? And you may not know which one to order so I'll do it for you today. Just wait here okay? " said hani and went to grab the food before y/n could speak.

While y/n was waiting someone on purpose pushed her shoulder making the cold juice fell on y/n's clothes.

"oh, I guess I have spilt my juice on a trash " said that 1st Bitch.

Her minions started laughing catching the attention of everyone in the canteen which y/n doesn't like.
ATTENTION..

Y/n tried ignoring the situation and was about to leave when the Bitch grabbed her hand and slapped her hard.

Ooh, you shouldn't have done that Bitch. Y/n thought.

"who are you?  A slut?  That's y you are walking with our oppa today right?  Stay away from them bitch"  said that bitch making all the other watching us and whispers filled y/n's ear.

"get out" y/n said sternly.

"what did you told me? How dare you? " she shouted and was about to slap her again but y/n kicked her hard with 360 spin.

Everyone was stunned.

Y/n went near her ear and said "you should know what I'm before attaching me. Stop doing it or I'll be your worst nightmare."

The Bitch was left with a stunned expression making everyone curious at the same time scared.

On the other hand, y/n saw hani still busy with the canteen stuff and arguing whether they are gonna give discount or not which made hani smile.

When she smiled a bit the boys went "wahh, goddess". Etc.
Y/n was indeed a goddess.

Hani was different from others is what y/n thought and started going out to eat with her.

"did something happen y/n? You are wet! " said hani unaware of the before incident and giving y/n her jacket. Y/n accept her as a sister.

"you know since the morning you came with those exo boys, the girls are still glaring at you I guess. But don't worry I'm not their fan since I'm already taken. But you are hates by girls and specially the queenka of the school "jasmine". She is a fan too but doesn't let any other girls go near them" hani explained.

Y/n understood that the girl before was the queenka jasmine. So she wanted revenge. Y/n smirked.

"what's that that smirk y/n?" hani asked. Y/n shook her head and left hani in confusion.

Y/n went to the canteen and saw the exo guys. She also saw the queenka touching baekhyun making y/n pissed off. So y/n went bear baekhyun. When exo noticed her they started jumping on her with questions.

"where were you? "
"we have been searching for you? "
"are you okay? "
"you don't look fine let's go to hospital"
"have you eaten? "

Y/n was shocked by that since she didn't knew they cared about her.

The whole canteen people were shocked too since they have never seen exo talked to anyone else except themselves.

Y/n spotted in between baekhyun and sehun.

"I'm hungry" she said

Upon hearing this baekhyun directly went to buy good for her.

Y/n saw jasmine angry asf so y/n smirked and said "like what you see? "

Exo were confused but noticed that y/n's hair was wet so sehun took out a towel from his bag and started brushing off her hair.

And it continues like this until jasmine went away from her sight. Y/n got up from her seat and said,  "she said that if I stay with you guys I'll be seeing hell but I guess she's seeing hell now". Y/n smiled and bowed.

Exo was shocked to hear such word at the same time they noticed that the smile was angelic.

The students started their gossiping and name y/n as "the cold queenka"

---------------------------------------------------------------