5. First day of School

Y/n pov

I woke up at 5:00am since I couldn't sleep well. I went to wash up and get ready. We have to wear uniform in this school which is so irritating since its a skirt so I wore a legging underneath so that my scars won't be revealed.

It was 6:30 when I was fully ready which means I have another half and hour since school starts at 8am. But I thought I should get going earlier since I don't want to go with those guys. When I was about to open the door, some one asked

"where are you going this early in the morning? " I turned around and saw it was lay.
Oh, I know their names since I'm quite good at memorizing things.

"school? " I answered rather in a questioning tone.

"do you even know the way of school? " he asked again. I shrugged.

I don't know the way of the school but we have Google Maps you know? I thought

" wait for some time y/n~ah, let's go together for today. I know you don't want to but you don't know the right route and also you aren't good at socializing so it will be hard for you to search for the office too" baekhyun said while coming down from the stairs.

One by one they all came down and got ready in their uniforms. I was just watching and listening to songs made by me and someone my close friends!

"yap close friends which you will know who these are later! It's a surprise "
- author-nim

"have you had your breakfast y/n?" suho asked all of a sudden.  I shook my head.

Suho shook his head and sighed " you should have something, come let us eat now" he said.

I couldn't talk much so I just got along with him. When they were all sitting down for having breakfast. D.O asked "what do you want to eat y/n?"

I searched for something and took an apple and showed it to him.

"Huh?  Only an apple? "  he asked amused. I nodded.

"will it be okay for you? " he asked again.

I nodded and said "I've been having an apple as a breakfast for years. Don't worry I don't have much appetite " and left to my room.

Wooh!  That was long y/n!
I said to myself

Exo pov~

" guys did you knew that y/n was having only an apple as a breakfast for years? " d.o said.

Everyone was just shook and that moment and looked at d.o.

"an apple as a breakfast for a diet is okay but for years? Seriously? "

D.o nodded his head.

" we know so little about her. Maybe, we can get along and try to find her past" said the maknae.

Everyone nodded except for xiumin.

" I don't think it's a good idea guys, I think she has some kind of trauma. I heard her crying in her sleep last night" said xiumin.

Everyone again got their attention on xiumin. He sighed

" last night when I was about to go to my room, I heard some faint crying voice so I went to check it and fortunately her door wasn't locked. I saw her crying while sleeping and murmuring something which I couldn't get correctly" said xiumin.

Everyone got silent. Suddenly y/n came and frustrated said " are we going or not? "

They nodded and started going in the van.

Baekhyun was the last one still sitting in the chair wondering. Y/n saw that and went to him since she didn't want to get late to her first day.

She shook baekhyun and sign him to follow her. Baek nodded and went.

Baekhyun didn't know how to react. His once so bubbly and playful little sister is now completely opposite. She was so longer caring about her oppa and hasn't even once called him oppa. He was said but rather wanted to find out what happened to her in the past that changed him so much. And now hearing what d.o and baozi said made him even more shook. He wanted to find her past.

~~ End of pov~~

The ride to school was silent unlike before. Y/n didn't bother it and listened to her music while closing her eyes and bending her head towards the window.

Everyone watched her beauty. She was indeed beautiful no matter how cold she is but her beauty got everyone mesmerised.

When they reached school, sehun shook y/n and action her that they have arrived to school.

They all went out one by one and y/n heard alot of screaming.

" Is there some popular actor or something? "y/n thought.

She didn't bother it and went out at last. Everything went silent and whispers covered her ears.

"who is this Bitch to come along with our oppa? "

"WTF is this Bitch doing here? "

"is she new or what? How dare she sit in the same van as our oppa"

Y/n was curious of what was going on so she lift her head to see but she saw that she was crowded by this girls which she soon came to know that they were talking about her.

She was confused at first but then she saw the guys and understood that they were popular.

"let's go to the office first okay?" baekhyun asked and I nodded. Her took my hand and other guys surrounded me like bodyguards.

When we reached the office "you can go now" I said coldly and left my hand. Baekhyun sighed and nodded.
The guy left and I went inside the office.

After talking to the principal and the homeroom teacher, he told me to follow him.

When we reached the class. Everyone got silent. I could still hear some whispers which were obviously about me.

~ Ahh, she's the Bitch who came in the van with my oppas~

~wahh, she's so pretty~

~look, she has tons of makeup on her face that's why guys think she's pretty~

~she's a natural beauty I think~

~I don't think she has makeup on~

~can she by my girlfriend? ~

~wow, I can tell that she's a slut~

It's obvious that the good ones were from the boys and the bad ones were from the girls.

"alright students, here's a new girl to our class and she's 16 years old. I know she's young to be in this class but because of her high IQ, she's here." the teacher continued "be nice to her and y/n, you can introduce yourself" the teacher looked at me.

"my name is y/n and I hope no one would disturb me." I said with a straight face.

The teacher sighed and told me to take a seat. I chose the last desk near the window which was having no one else parallel to mine.

----- so this is gonna be my first day of school-------i sighed-------