8 The Plan

NO ONE'S POV~

Jasmine being the stupid girl, doesn't knowing that y/n actually was baekhyun's sister thought that baekhyun likes her. So she wanted baekhyun and rest of the members to hate y/n even if she have to hurt y/n or herself.

JASMINE POV~

When the school was over i was waiting for y/n and yes, i saw her leaving the classroom and saying "bye" to hani. Stupid girl, she doesn't have any idea whats going to happen to her today. Hah!

Y/n was always leaving last from her class but before exo. i'm sure of that since i've been following y/n for so long. i was boiling from anger when i saw her staying in the same house as exo.

So when y/n was near the gate i called her name and she looked back. I smirked at her. I was with my gang.

" Stay away from my exo oppas" i said.

" Sure" y/n said with a smirked.

I was so furious that i went near her and grab her by her collar to punch her hard. And guess what? She took the punch because her hand was grabbed by my girls. i smirked.

Y/n spit blood from her mouth.

But y/n being stupid girl she is, smirked even more which resulted in making me more furious.

i grabbed a knife which i kept in my bag and took it out smirking.

" I told you to stay away from my oppas yet you are still smirking." i said angrily.

my girls were shocked seeing me with a knife since this wasn't their plan but i told them to grab y/n and don't let her move an inch and they followed my command since they have to listen to me.

I cut y/n little by little on her hands and legs even though she had her clothes on, i cam see blood dripping from her. i smirked. 

But y/n was showing no signs of pain, it was as if she was so used to it.

Just then i heard footsteps coming near us and i knew it was the exo boys. Me trying to act innocent, told my minions to go away and hurt my stomach with the knife and gave that knife to y/n and slapped my self and make myself look miserable. Y/n covered herself with a cloth and went away. Weird much? 

Just then exo entered the scene. But thankfully they saw y/n being she went away.

"Oppa please save me." i said trying to act hurt which actually worked and baekhyun oppa ran towards me.

"Who did this to you?" baek asked with anger.

"i'm sorry oppa, i was gonna apologise to y/n and tell her to help me have you again but y/n said seh is gonna have you all to herself so she beat me up and when i said i won't give up and stabbed me." i cried. Good acting huh? i mentally smirked.

" Don't worry, we will take you to the hospital." said baekhyun and i acted hurt and then slept in his arms.

EXO POV~

" How can y/n do this? Do you really think what she's saying is true?"  suho asked.

Baekhyun was furious at y/n. 

They all didn't want to accept the fact but they saw all saw  y/n leaving jasmine behind. So it was true is what they thought.

" I don't care if she is my sister or not but what she did was wrong. I'm calling the police now." said baekhyun furious.

The rest of the members were shocked since they have never seen baekhyun so furious.

Baekhyun did called the police and went to home to arrest y/n with the police and rest of the exo.