10

It was weekend today. Y/n was busy with studying. Yeah, she doesn't listen in class because she studies by herself during weekends and in midnight. She is a quick learner. While y/n was studying, there was a knock on the door. Y/n went to open the door and it was hani.

Hani knew where y/n lived. She was here because she knew y/n will stay home for the whole weekend and never go out once. So hani planned by herself and being the unnie she is will take y/n out for the rest of the day.

"Y/n~ah, go get ready. We'll go out and have some fun looking around Seoul today." said Hani. 

Y/n tilted her head in a questioning manner.

"Aishhh. Jinja, this girl. Go get ready. I'll take you out today. I'm bored." said hani again.

Y/n didn't want hani to be sad so she nodded her head and went to get ready.

Hani cheered. Hani was kind of popular at school since she is very beautiful and nice to others but when someone made her angry, that person might not be able to survive in school well.

Picture of hani!

While they went out hani said,

"Y/n~ah, I'm hungry. Let's got have some drinks." 

Y/n nodded.

While they were enjoying their drinks, Hani secretly took picture of y/n and posted it on SNS.

ahn_hani: my dear little one finally gave in for going out since she can't take in my sad face!

Like: 17k  comments:1784

goldie: wahhh unnie, she's so pretty

pearl: can i befriend her?

kingz: what's her name?

shark: isn't she the cold queenka of our school? wahh she looks even prettier.

kingz: cold queenka really? omg, i wanna know her more.