4 just

Y/n pov

Oppa, what caused you to say this? I hope you really feel guilty but I still can't trust you fully now. I need to show my cold attitude towards everyone so they won't get close to me and hurt me.

I was having nothing to do so I just sat there and think about my past. Yes, it will just haunt me and traumatize me until I hurt myself but this is the only think I could do right now.

I thought about my childhood which was filled with love but then my parents death. And then all the bad things that uncle did. Was it even worth to call him an uncle? Was he really guilty? If he was then he wouldn't have warned me not to tell my oppa anything.

Anyways, he left all his will to me so I'm quite rich. I will soon leave this place and find a place where no one will be able to find me. Where I can be all alone.

After thinking about that, I guess I should search for a house to stay in from now. So I just changed into some clothes which fully covers my scars. And head out of my room.

Baekhyun pov

Baekhyun pov

I was playing games in the living room with the boys but then I saw y/n leaving house silently.

"where are you going y/n?" I asked. She looked at me and shrugged. "out"
She said. I just nodded my head and said "take care" and continued playing games.

"hyung, don't you think something is suspicious about her?" Kai asked. "she's hiding s OK nothing but Idk what" I said and sighed.

"but hyung, I'm not sure but I saw a mark on her neck when she was sleeping, more like a burn mark" Kai said and I was shock. The others were also looking at me.

"And you are telling this to me now Kai? " I said and he looked down. I felt bad so I said "it's okay, at least you've told me" and he smiled which made me smile too.

"But seriously? Why would she have a burn mark on her neck? " Suho asked. I was curious too but more like scared.

"Calm down hyung, we will ask her later. " Kai said. I nodded my head but then sehun said "but hyung, did you noticed that she always wear full clothes and doesn't show any skin. Didnt you find it suspicious?" which made me think that he is true.

"Yea, it's like she's trying to hide something from us. " Kai said and the others nodded.

Y/n~ah, where are you?  What are you hiding.please tell us or me. I will be waiting.

Sehun pov

I've never seen baekhyun hyung so much worried. He really loves his sister alot.

It wouldn't be true if I say I treat her like my sister too but more like a woman. They way I look at her I doubt others will. They all treat her like a sister accept me.

I want to know your truth y/n. Please don't hurt yourself. I'll protect you when others can't. I will wait for you to feel the same for me.

No one pov

It was already dark outside and y/n wasn't home. Others were quite worried and were about to go out to search for her, she came back.

"y/n-ah, where were you? We were so worried!" asked sehun.

"I said I was going out"answerd she.

"Yea but not for that long. You should've messaged one of us you know" baekhyun said.

"I didn't thought you would notice" she said coldly again!

"what's with that attitude y/n. Of course we care about you, I'm your oppa specially! " baek said and added   "and remember you've school tomorrow so go fresh up and have dinner with us"

" oh, I don't have an appetite, so I'll get ready tomorrow so don't worry" she said again with no emotion and went towards her bed room.

"Doesn't she need to eat something? " asked D.O

"IDK, we don't know what she have gone through her past so I can't say anything to her. I don't have any right to say anything"baek said and sighed.

Y/n pov

"Oh, guess I have to go o school from tomorrow onwards. Oh, it's gonna be a tiring day!" I mumbled to myself before drifting off to sleep for having another nightmare!

-----------------------------------------------------------