7. A week later

EXO POV~

" Hyung, what was all that about?" asked sehun in confusion

"even i don't know hunnie" baekhyun said.

All the exo members were confused about what just happened. but one thing they knew was that y/n was just acting in front of them so that she could make jasmine angry.

" hyung, does y/n know that jasmine is your ex?" asked sehunie again.

baekhyun shook his head and the rest of the members sighed.

" you need to tell her that ya know?" said xiumin.

baekhyun nodded.

NO ONE'S POV~

when the exo were all discussing about that matter., on the other hand y/n was satisfied with what she had done. And if talked about jasmine, she was boiling with anger and promised herself that she will take exo boys away from her like y/n even care about that.

here y/n was with hani, who was just like an older sister to y/n. even though it was her first day, she still has that feeling that hani is a good person to her. y/n trust hani so does hani trust y/n. 

hani doesn't ask anything about exo to y/n since she knew she doesn't want to talk about it.

A WEEK LATER~

It has been a week since y/n entered school and there hasb been nothing going on so far.

Exo still couldn't tell y/n that jasmine was baek's ex and hani still doesn't ask y/n was anything that happened before.

Y/n trust hani like she does to no one else in the korea.  y/n can be so cold to others like one look and you'll be in hell but to hani, she will just be the best little sister. 

Hani knows that y/n is not comfortable sharing her thoughts about her private life and she's waiting for y/n to share it by herself  instead of forcing her by asking questions. 

Y/n also is waiting for the right moment to tell hani about her life. no matter how many times she tries to tell hani, she hesitates. 

Jasmine has been planning something in her mind for the whole week to get her revenge and guess what the day has come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT STORY I KNOW BUT YOU KNOW WHAT JASMINE HAS BEEN PLANNING? I JUST HAVE SO MUCH TO WRITE IN THIS STORY THAT I COULDNT EVEN SLEEP BEFORE THINKING ABOUT MY FF. SO WAIT A LITTLE GUYS IT WILL BE ON BY TOMORROW CAUSE FOR NOW I NEED TO GO TO A SHOW. YEAH! 

YOU GUYS CAN ALSO DM ME ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU KNOW CAUSE I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEA FOR THE PLOT. I WANT A HAPPY ENDING SINCE I DONT LIKE HAVING TEARS AT THE END.