Nightmare

Y/N pov

I was hiding in a dark place, in a cupboard I guess. But someone's calling my name from outside?

"Y/N~ah.. Where are you?" But I'm shaking in fear trying not to make a mess. Yes, it was none other than my uncle.

He was drunk and wanted to abuse me to release his stress. Wanted to punish me. But I still hide trying not to make a mess.

But I guess I was unlucky, he caught me and did all those things which I never wish to happen to me. I hate you uncle.. Oppa where are you? .. And I cried myself to sleep that night.

I woke up to seeing my self sweating. Oh, why that dream again? Will it continue to haunt me like that? Oh, what am I gonna do now?

I got out of bed and started doing my business. I went out of my room to see my brother and his friends eating breakfast. I just grab an apple and was going to my room, but oppa asked..

" Y/N~ah, why aren't you eating anything?" I just shrugged myself and showed him the apple giving that duh-what-is-this-apple-then? Look! He sighed and said " don't you have an appetite?"

"I always eat these, so yeah, I don't starve myself!" Then all of them look at me in disbelief!  "ugh, what? " I said. They shook their head in amuse.

"do you really eat only an apple for breakfast?" Sehun asked! I shrugged then nod my head!

"Yah, you should eat something healthy as well as that will make you feel full" oppa said again. " I told you I have always ate these so I'm not hungry at all" I said again a bit annoyed and went to my room not waiting for their response.

Why do they all act like they all care for me! They have no idea how much I've suffered!

"They will never know what I've been thrugh" I said and sighed..  Then continue eating that apple and doing other things.

Baekhyun pov

After she left, I followed her to her room. I was about to open the door, I heard her say "they will never know what I've been through" Oh, what have you been through. Oppa needs to know! I sighed and went back to kitchen.

"Hyung, what does she mean by that? Does she not eat more than an apple?" Sehun asked.

"Idk sehun~ah, you know we haven't been contact with each other for Soo long." I said and sighed "But one thing I know for sure, something had happened in her life that is why she is so cold towards us" I said again.

"like what hyung?" Kai asked with curiosity. "Idk, but I will find it for sure!" I said.

"no, we will baekhyun-ah! And BTW, she is going to our school tomorrow, did you remind her?" suho asked.

Oh shoot, I forgot." oh yeah, I will remember her now! " I said smiling innocently. "you better tell her now" said Lay!

I went to her room and knock on her door! "it's open" she said. I walked inside and she looked at me with a questioning look.

"oh yeah, you are going to school tomorrow. Our school is same and your uniform is in the drawer. If you need thing else, just tell me!" I said.

"OK" she said and nodded her head. "y/n~ah, oppa is guilty for not getting in contact with you for so long. Oppa tried his best to contact you but it never happened for some reason. And now you have changed alot. Has something happened to you? You can tell me, I'll fix anything for you!  You know that you can trust me ryt? " I asked hoping for her to speak all the truth.

But she sighed and said, " well,  it's okay. I'm not ready to tell you everything now. I need my space. I'll tell you after I will completely trust you. It's hard for me now days. " she said and fake a smile.

Oh y/n please don't fake a smile. I can see right through your eyes, the pain you felt!

I just smile and said, "I'll wait for that day." and left...

I will really wait for that day!  It ll be soon is what I hope!