Wands and Lucius Malfoy

A/N - Harry will be Hadrian from now on

---

Hadrian Riddle took out his equipment list and began to walk through the Alley to find shops that can help him. First, he went to Madam Malkin's Robes for all occasions for his school robes.

As soon as he entered the small shop, a woman came up to him and said
"Hogwarts dear?" Hadrian nodded in reply, "Well follow me. I've got another boy being fitted for his robes in the back.

Hadrian silently followed to where a young boy with slicked back, platinum blonde hair was stood on a stool. As Hadrian stepped up into the stool next to him, the witch - who Hadrian believed to be Madam Malkins - started measuring his arms, legs and pretty much everywhere in-between.

"Hullo. Are you going to Hogwarts too?" The boy questioned, with the tone of a rich snob.

"Yes I am, thank you very much," Hadrian replied.

"Well do you know which house you'll be in? I'm going to be a Slytherin, like my father."

"What are the houses? Sorry, I've never been in the magical world before."

"There's Hufflepuff, they're all the outcasts, supposed to be loyal though. There's Ravenclaw, the smart know-it-alls. There's Gryffindor, the annoyingly and stupidly brave. Then there's Slytherin, the cunning and ambitious." He clearly was biased to Slytherin. "Anyway, where are your parents?"

Hadrian was a bit taken aback but replied. "My mother is dead and I never knew her. My father is in hiding somewhere. But I'm not sure on which house I'll be in."

Madam Malkins finished both boys at the same time. "All done boys and be back in two hours to get the robes."

"Ok then," Hadrian replied

The blond boy turned to Hadrian. "I'm Draco Malfoy. What's your name?" Draco held out a hand.

"Hadrian. Hadrian Riddle." Hadrian replied, shaking his hand.

" Hadrian Riddle? As in, son of notorious dark wizard Tom Riddle?"

"I guess..."

"Oh, I have to take you to my parents! We've been looking for the lost Prince for ten years!"

"Lost Prince?"

"I'll let my parents explain. Come on!"

So Hadrian followed Draco to his parents. His father had the same blond hair as Draco but his mother had the darkest hair Hadrian has ever seen, which turned to blond at the bottom.

"Hello, Draco. Who's this?" The father asked.

"He's the lost Prince, Hadrian Riddle, father."

"Oh my, are you really? Where have you been all these years?"

"I'd rather not say right now Mr Malfoy." Hadrian sheepishly replied.

At that moment, Onyx decided to pop out.

"Master, who are these people? Are they a threat?" Onyx hissed.

"No. They are the Malfoys. Leave hem be. And stop calling me master, it's  Hadrian. Master makes it sound like you're my slave."

To say that the father of Draco was shocked was an understatement.

"You're a parselmouth, of course, you are... Anyway, my name is Lucius Malfoy, and this is my wife, Narcissa. You've already met Draco it seems."

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Malfoy. A pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure's all mine. Now, before we bring you to your father, do you have your items for Hogwarts?"