End of year one

It was the near the end of the first year and I had fractured my wrist whilst flying with Draco. In the hospital wing, I saw the Weasel gang in there. After I got out, I heard a rumour that they went through the third-floor obstacle course. They were 'trying to save the stone from Snape' but the stone was never retrieved as all of them wanted it for themselves.

~~~~~EOY FEAST~~~~~

"Another year has gone!" Dumbledore said cheerfully. "And I must trouble you with an old man's wheezing waffle before we sink our teeth into our delicious feast, What a year it has been! Hopefully, your heads are all a little fuller than they were... you have the whole summer ahead to get them nice and empty before next year starts...
"Now, as I understand it, the house cup here needs awarding, and the points stand thus: In fourth place, Gryffindor, with three hundred and twelve points; in third, Hufflepuff, with three hundred and fifty-two; Ravenclaw has four hundred and twenty-six and Slytherin, four hundred and seventy- two."

A storm of cheering and stamping broke out from the Slytherin table.  I could see Draco banging his goblet on the table next to me.

"Yes, Yes, well done, Slytherin," said Dumbledore. "However, recent  events must be taken into account."

The room went very still. The Slytherins' smiles faded a little.

"Ahem," said Dumbledore. "I have a few last-minute points to dish out. Let me see. Yes...

"First — to Mr Ronald Weasley..."

Weasel went purple in the face; he looked like a radish with a bad sunburn.

"...for the best-played game of chess Hogwarts has seen in many years, I award Gryffindor house fifty points."

Gryffindor cheers nearly raised the bewitched ceiling; the stars overhead seemed to quiver. Percy could be heard telling the other prefects, "My brother, you know! My youngest brother! Got past McGonagall's giant chess set!"

At last, there was silence again.

"Second — to Mr Dean Thomas... for the use of cool logic in the face of fire, I award Gryffindor house fifty points."

Thomas buried his face in his arms. Gryffindors up and down the table were beside themselves — they were a hundred points up. "Third — to Mr Neville Longbottom..." said Dumbledore. The room went deadly quiet, "for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house sixty points."

The din was deafening. Those who could add up while yelling themselves hoarse knew that Gryffindor now had four hundred and seventy-two points — exactly the same as Slytherin. They had tied for the house cup — good job Dumbledore hadn't given them just one more point.

Dumbledore raised his hand. The room gradually fell silent.

"There are all kinds of courage," said Dumbledore, smiling. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I, therefore, award ten points to Mr Seamus Finnigan."

Someone standing outside the Great Hall might well have thought some sort of explosion had taken place, so loud was the noise that erupted from the Gryffindor table.  

We lost. Dumbledore has used his favouritism to let Gryffindor win. We could do nothing about it.

~~~~~After train ride~~~~~

I'm staying with the Malfoys over the summer so I am currently waiting with Draco to find his parents.

"Mother!" Draco shouted, seeing his mother, "Father", he also said.

"Hello, Draco, Hadrian. Narcissa said. "Quickly, to the apparition point.

We made it to Malfoy Manor quickly and I met Quirrel there. "Hello, there. We're doing the ritual today Hadrian", My father said, through the back of Quirrel's head.

~~~~~The ritual~~~~~

We were in the Malfoy's ritual room. There were highly complex runes drawn on the floor and a human-sized cauldron in the centre. Quirrel was currently next to the cauldron.

"Put the diary and diadem in the cauldron, then pour the venom on them", Father said. After I did, a black shade flew up and got caught in an invisible forcefield. They were forced into Quirrel, where they merged with his head. A second, larger shade came out of his head, staying trapped in the forcefield. "Drop your blood on to me", the shade said. I complied and, slowly, a body formed around the shade, trapping it inside. It had chocolate brown hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a robe made from literal shadows. This was my father. A few seconds after he completely formed, he collapsed.

"Father?" I asked.

"He needs rest, Hadrian", Lucius said. "He must regenerate his magical core fully."

Over the next few days, I waited for my Father to wake up. On the morning of the seventh of July, I woke to see my Father, awake and well, sat in a chair next to my bed.

"Hello, son", He said once he noticed I was awake.

"Father, you're awake!" I exclaimed.

"I am, and it's time we go to your new home for the rest of the holidays, hmm?"

"That sounds like an excellent idea, father."

After saying goodbye to the Malfoys, I collected Onyx and we floo'ed over to the location I was told to go to. It was 'Hallow Manor', the floo address for the Peverell ancestral home. Once we landed, a small army of around thirty house-elves, lead by one, ancient elf. They all wore a black and grey uniform with the Peverell coat of arms (the deathly hallows symbol) stitched on. The elf at the front was the head elf and was named 'Rookie'. He was in charge of all the elves and had made sure that the manor was always well-kept.

They spent a lot of the summer getting to know each other better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAS! Finally a new chappy! Sos for the wait :P