When evil met good

Brushing her ruffled feathers attached to her pale wings, the peaceful angel sat contently on a fluffy cloud inside the gates of heaven. Her brown hair was delicately tied in a side plait with small daisies laced into it as well as making her look so elegant and ethereal. She was the prettiest one here and, although they're not supposed to envious of others, all the other girls were discretely jealous of her. Her tanned skin seemed to glow more than the others, her earth-coloured eyes seemed to glint with innocence more than the others, her smile seemed to be cuter than the others and her teeth seemed to shine brighter than the others. But they were all created with the same amount of grace, love and care, supposedly.

"Camila," a rusty, old voice croaked as she looked up at the giant man who had a beard trailing down to his mid-torso and thick ivory hair that matched with it whilst his robe dangled from around his body every time he moved. "You and some others are going on a duty."

"What is the duty, if I may ask, God?" Camila questioned with a curious tone, mounting to her feet gracefully and dusted off her white Sunday dress.

"I just need the check-ups on some of the humans done," God replied, strolling over to the group of twenty angels all gathered together and waiting for God's order to leave, "here is the list of people and their locations," God spoke loudly for everyone to hear as he handed the list to Camila which caused a few of them to glare at her, "every angel should have at least five people each and, remember to be back at dawn before the fallen ones come out as we all know they are very dangerous."

Everyone nodded in bravery before finding out the names of people they had to visit, then took off with their wings flapping furiously and soared through the blue sky, swirling around in circles too add a little bit of adventure. Punching through the clouds, the angels dispersed across the earth to the places they needed to visit for their duty. To humans, the angels were invisible as they were in another dimeson where the humans lacked the ability to see into but the angels had a complete view of the mortal world. As their regular duty, God would send hundreds of groups of angels off into the mortal world to check-up on every human; he was a busy man that had a big responsibility to organise the angels.

Camila adored her job because they would always get the same set of people and she loved seeing how they were getting on in life. As she landed gently on the roof of a house, she observed the main road where a young man hurried down a pavement with a bunch of flowers in his hand and a gift bag in his other. Following, Camila flew slowly in the sky above the man who eventually halted at a house and then knocked on the door anxiously until a beautiful girl answered and the smile on her face was priceless when she saw the man stood, bearing gifts and his presence for the shocked girl. Camila was satisfied but got carried away by watching the couple's entire day together. She loved the idea of love. Humans were complex to Camila. How they fell out so easily. How some would be very emotional and some would be the complete opposite. How they were absolutely different from one another. She also loved studying them and would always write down notes about them; it was how she wasted most of her time. That's when she realised the sun had nearly vanished leaving a vibrant colour in the sky that was close to disappearing yet Camila hadn't finished her duty and was only halfway through. Like she had planned.

It was finally night time.

Quickly, the brunette fluttered her wings, diving through the sky until she reached the destination of an isolated car park where a circle of vintage convertible cars were all parked with their headlights beaming bright and booming music blasting from miles away. Roars of laughter erupted from crowds of people as beers and cigarettes were passed around from person to person. Uncomfortably, Camila shuffled over to the group of intimidating people as her eyes flickered back and forth from each person looking out for a particular person. Lifting her head up alertly, she heard a whistle until she saw a smirking girl leaned against the hood of a car signalling her over. A sigh of relief exited Camila as she swiftly approached the girl she was actually looking for.