✨Chapter 8✨

"Trust gets you killed.Love gets you hurt.Being real gets you hated."
-🤔

____________________

>>

"Are you okay?" Mileena asked Amir watching him eat his pizza. Amir nodded and kept his head low. What Ryan's mother said was still bothering him.

Mileena nodded thinking that he didn't want to be around her anymore. "Mama can I ask you a question?" Amir asked.

"Yes anything." Mileena smiled and Amir rubbed his hands together. "Why did Ryan's mom call you a monster?" He asked.

Mileena frowned. "She said that?" Mileena asked. Amir nodded. "Yes." Mileena sighed and licked her lips.

"And what did your Daddy say?" She asked. "He kicked them out and him and Ryan got into a big argument." Amir said spilling the beans.

Mileena nodded slowly. "Do you think I'm a monster?" She asked. Amir frowned and shook his head. "No." Mileena smiled a little.

"Don't listen to what everyone says alright?" Amir nodded and started to eat again.

The Next Day.

"So that old ass lady called me a monster infront of my baby?" Mileena asked throwing her purse on the couch. Tupac looked up at her and sighed.

"Leena calm down-" "I have to call down right now?" She asked. Tupac was silent. He understood why she was pissed..shit at the moment he was too.

"I understand you're pissed,I was to." Leena scoffed. "I kicked her out because of you aight? Because she was disrespecting you."

"But when that bitch disrespects me you don't do anything..I know for a fact that she talks shit about me Amaru." "But not infront of Amir..I don't play that shit."

"Hey." They both looked up at Ryan who had on some gym wear and a water bottle in her hand. Mileena rolled her eyes. "Bye." Mileena walked out the door.

Ryan scoffed. "What you scoffing for?" Tupac asked. "Nothing,I'm spending the night at my parents for a while so." "For?"

"Because I want to be around my parents..they already think you keep me away from them so I'm gonna go over there for a couple days." "All the way in Malibu?" Tupac asked.

"It's not that far away." Tupac sucked his teeth. "Aight."

>>

"You'll win this case..I know you will." Andre told Mileena as he rested his head on her head admiring her beauty. Leena nodded. "I just can't believe he stooped that low."

"What did you expect? He obviously still loves you." Mileena laughed at that. "You're so funny..really." "I'm foreal." Mileena just looked at him.

"He wouldn't sign the divorce papers and since we got together he been jealous as hell." She was silent thinking about it. She then shook her head.

She didn't believe that. "He cheated on me multiple times with multiple females,got one of them pregnant and stayed with her,so no,he doesn't still love me..it's impossible."

Andre sighed. "If you say so." "I don't have time for that love shit..love gets you hurt." Leena said getting out of bed. Andre frowned.

"Then what the hell are we doing if you ain't trying to love me ma?" He asked. Mileena rolled her eyes.

"I'm just being real with you,I like you but I'm going through alot right now and I don't need a serious relationship aight?" She asked.

Andre clenched his teeth then slowly released it. Mileena looked at him and raised a brow. "You got a problem with that?" She asked.

"You play too many games." "How? Atleast I'm telling you how I feel nigga. Why you gotta be a crybaby about it?" Andre looked at her like she had four heads.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" He asked. "Who else is in this room?" Mileena asked. Andre stood up and pulled his boxers on before walking up to her.

Mileena backed against the wall looking up at his huge frame. She was too small compared to him.

"I said what the fuck did you say? Since you so big and bad repeat what the fuck you just said." He said balling his fist up.

"I said you a crybaby-" before you knew it Andre punched her dead in her face making her fall on the floor knocking her out. Andre frowned and took a step back when he realized what he just did.

"Shit." He mumbled. He got down and checked her pulse. When he saw that she was still alive he took a sigh of relief. "I'm so sorry." He started to cry.

He knew she was gonna leave him and that was the last thing he wanted. "Leena wake up baby..please." He shook her shoulder and heard her moan.

"Mileena." He smiled when she opened her eyes. She had a cut on the side of her face with a huge bruise forming around it.

Her head was pounding like a drum and she felt blood running down her cheek.

"I'm gonna get some napkins and ice." He stood up and ran out the room and downstairs. Mileena laid on her back and started crying.

When Andre came back he tended to her wounds carefully and kept saying 'sorry' every second. He bandaged her up and sighed.

"It won't happen again..I lost my temper and I thought that you didn't really like me when you said you didn't want a relationship. I fucked up." Mileena glared at him.

If she could she would've been fighting him now but she didn't have to strength to. She could barely keep her eyes open.

Andre took a couple of pain pills out and a cup of water. Mileena accepted it and drunk every sip of water that was in that glass.

She got in the shower and laid down wondering what her next move was gonna be.

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For the next chapter.