✨Chapter 17✨

"The way you treat people is the reflection of how you treat yourself."
A/N🗣

____________________

>>

    Tupac sat back watching the time on the clock fly by as he waited for Mileena to get out of therapy. He felt people's eyes on him in the lobby but didn't mind at all.

It happened a lot since people have an idea of who he is. Mileena walked out the door and smiled when she saw him. He stood up and grabbed the flowers he had bought her.

Something he hasn't did in a long time. "Wow." She smiled and grabbed them. "I thought you would like em since you're doing better now." Mileena kissed his lips.

"Thank you." "Anything for you baby." Mileena's smile widened. They grabbed something to eat before they went home.

Mileena watched an ambulance drive past them. "Where you think that's going?" Mileena asked. "I don't know." Tupac mumbled stepping on the gas.

They drove to their drive way and watched some paramedics run through the front door. Mileena and Tupac rushed out the car and ran into the house.

They watched Amir get taken out on a stretcher as the paramedics tried to revive him. Set walked into the living room. "I tried to call y'all, he just stopped breathing."

"When?" Pac asked. While they were talking Mileena hopped in the back of the ambulance. "Excuse me ma'am, you can't ride with us." One of the paramedics said. "I'm his mother."

She said staring down at Amir. He just nodded and while they tried to revive him back to life. "Clear!" He yelled before shoking him with the defibrillator.

Tupac hopped in the back along with Mileena while they drove off to the hospital. "Clear." They shocked him again and the heart monitor cut back on.

They all took a sigh of relief and Mileena grabbed Pac's hand. When they went to the hospital they spoke with Amir's doctor.

"What happened to him? And why the hell did it take y'all forever just to get back at us huh? We've been waiting here for almost thirty minutes!" Mileena yelled.

Tupac held her back. "I'm sorry." Tupac apologized. The doctor sighed. "It's fine, I'm sorry you're going through this Mrs. Shakur." Mileena glared at him.

"But I will say this.. Amir was in cardiac arrest, he stopped breathing and his heart stopped." "Okay so what does this mean?" Tupac asked. "I'm afraid Amir has heart damage..he'll need a new heart."

Mileena frowned. "Or what?" He looked at the couple. "He'll die." Mileena scoffed and held her face in her hand. "It ain't nothing else y'all can do?" Tupac asked.

"We just put him on the list for a donor but that's all we can do now." Mileena brushed past them both while tears rolled down her eyes. Tupac was gonna chase after her but decided against it.

She found herself in the church that was in the hospital. She took a seat and tried to control her tears but they just kept falling.

"Please let my baby be okay..please." She cried clutching her hands. She got on her knees and began praying.

"I'm sorry, just please don't take my baby." She whispered.

>>

"I heard..you straight?" Suge asked patting Tupac's back. He took a long ass drag from his blunt and blew the smoke in the air. He looked at Suge then down at his feet remembering what Leena had told him.

"That nigga is a blood...it's been hella talk about his involvement in Eazy's death. You need to wake up" Tupac shook his head.

He knew Suge wasn't dumb enough to try anything with him. Little did he know.. he was. "You still up for this Vegas trip?" Suge asked. Tupac sighed forgetting all about that.

"I forgot all about it." "Well you gotta go, this is a big deal for your career. Plus, we get to see Tyson beat Seldon's ass in the arena." Tupac smiled a little and Suge playfully pushed him.

"Get yourself together man, it's gonna be okay..go be with your girl." Suge patted him on the back before leaving. He made sure Pac was right where he was before walking out and pulling his phone out making a phone call.

It rung a couple of times before he got an answer. "Yo." Anderson spoke into the phone. "You ready for Vegas?" Suge asked looking around him.

"Yea. I been ready." Anderson said looking at his table full of guns.

Tupac went home and found Mileena packing a few bags for the hospital. "Aye." Leena looked up and wiped her face before speaking. "H-hey baby."

Tupac noticed the bags under her eyes. "You need some rest." "Nah I'm fine." She shook her head and turned back around. "Leena-" "I'm fine!" She yelled.

Tupac held his hands out. Mileena sighed. "I'm fine." She said way more calmer. "Nah, you need to rest. I know you're emotional right now and so am I.. he's my child too Mileena."

He spoke trying to get through to her but nothing was working. "I know how you feel baby believe me but stressing and crying isn't gonna change anything. Imma be real with you. All we gotta do now is pray."

Mileena stared off into space. Tupac wrapped his arms around her small body. He kissed her forehead and she turned around pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry." He shook his head. "Don't be..but I'll fuck you up if you yell at me again." Mileena smiled making him smile. "You ain't smile in a minute... I missed it."

He kissed her lips and pulled away. "I gotta tell you something though." "What?" He sighed. "I gotta handle some business in Vegas and-" "You're still going?" Mileena frowned.

"Yea..it's money and I have to take care of this. I'll be there for one night and I'll be back in the morning..I promise." Mileena sighed. "I don't trust Suge..I don't."

"Look..imma do this deal one more time then imma leave and we can start our own family record company." Mileena sighed. "Alright." He kissed her forehead one more time before he backed away.

"Remember what I said..get some sleep." Mileena slightly rolled her eyes. "Yea whatever." Tupac smiled and walked out the room.

——————————

Vote & Comment
For the next chapter