✨Chapter 16✨

"Karma is a bitch."
-A/N🗣

____________________

>>

  "How is your son doing?" Dr. Chapman asked. Mileena nodded. "He's still in a coma." "He's been like that for weeks..how you holding up?" He asked.

Mileena looked down at her nails. "I feel worse everyday." She admitted. Chapman nodded slowly listening to her.

"I also feel like this is karma.." Chapman sat up straight. "With what happened to your husbands other child?" Mileena nodded. "Yea." "How so?"

"I just feel like God is punishing, I mean I knew it was an accident that I killed his child but still...all I was thinking about was her." Chapman nodded.

"Ever since I got out of prison bad shit has been happening and people I love has been getting hurt." "Bad shit?" Chapman asked. Mileena nodded. "Care to tell me about it?" He asked.

Mileena sighed.

After their session Tupac picked her up and took her to lunch. "You've been quiet all day, what dude say to you in there?" Tupac asked picking up some fries.

Mileena shook her head. "Shit." She picked up a french fry then sat it back down and laid back. Tupac looked her up and down. "Baby you okay?" He asked softly.

Mileena shook her head. "I feel terrible, it's all my fault." Tupac furrowed her eyebrows. "What is?" "Amir..it's my fault he's in a coma. If I never would've hurt Ryan and her baby."

Tupac looked around and saw people staring at them. "Let's go." Tupac put his food down and grabbed her up. They walked to his car and Mileena got in.

He started up the car and drove down the street. "It's not your fault." "Yes it is." "No it's not, it's mine. I hurt y'all too much. I'm selfish and I need to be a better father." He said.

"No it's me..I should've just stayed away when I got out. Y'all were fine before I got here." Mileena spoke lowly. Tupac frowned. He hated when she'd get like this and she wasn't like this all the time.

She was usually happy or silly with a smile on her face and now her world is turning upside down. "Don't say that..Amir needs you more than ever." Mileena was silent.

"We both love you. We don't want you go go anywhere..you hear me?" Tupac asked. "Yea." Mileena mumbled looking out the window.

>>

"What you think I should do? She don't even talk to nobody anymore..I had Set and Jada come over and they said she just stayed in Amir's room just staring at him." Tupac told his mother.

Afeni sighed. "That girl has been through a lot." "I know-" "And you put her through a lot..just give her some time." Tupac nodded. "Yea." He mumbled. Afeni looked him over.

"How you been? You writing more music?" She asked. "Something like that..I've barely been writing since the accident." "I hear you, but the stuff that's going should make you go harder. You know?" He nodded.

He went home and watched Mileena comb Amir's hair like she did every night. He leaned against the doorway and sighed folding his arms.