✨Chapter 15✨

"The truth may hurt for a little while,but a lie would hurt forever."
-A/N🗣

____________________

>>

     Mileena got on her knees praying over her son before she went to sleep like she did every night.

Tupac started to walk in when he saw her

Tupac started to walk in when he saw her. He smiled a little leaning against the doorframe. "Amen." Mileena said standing up. She kissed Amir's forehead and turned when she saw Tupac.

"How long have you been standing there?" She asked cutting the light off and stepping out of Amir's room.

"For about a minute." He said watching her walk to the guest bedroom. "Why don't you come to my room?" Tupac asked.

"You know why..it just doesn't feel right." Mileena said as she stripped out of her clothes. Tupac watched her closely and she laughed.

"You act like you never saw me naked before." She said. "You're beautiful." He said. Mileena blushed. "Thank you..would you like to join me in the tub? I was running some hot water."

Tupac smiled. "Sure." Leena smiled and grabbed his hand pulling him into her bathroom. They got in the water together and stared at eachother from opposite sides of the tub.

"What?" Mileena asked. "Come here." Pac bit his lip and Mileena smirked swimming his way. He sat her on his lap and he kissed her neck making Mileena laugh.

"I know what you're doing..you're not slick." Pac smacked his lips and threw his head back looking at her. "What you talking about?" He asked.

Leena put some bubbles ontop of his head and smiled. "I missed this." She mumbled. "Me too." Pac kissed her lips then laid back and held her waist.

He examined her body when she saw a small mark on her stomach and it wasn't from him. "What's that?" He asked touching it.

Mileena hissed a little bit then looked down. "Is that a bruise?" He asked looking up at her. "I don't know." She lied. Tupac furrowed his eyebrows.

"Fuck you mean you don't know?" He asked. Mileena sighed. "It's not that serious." She said. "Yes it is..who did that?" He asked raising his voice.

"Why you gotta get loud?" Mileena asked scrunching her face up. "Because you act like you can't answer my question." He said.

Mileena scoffed. "What happened?" He repeated. Mileena licked her lips and got off of him. He sat up and stared at her until she opened her mouth.