✨Chapter 13✨

"Ain't a woman alive that could take my Mama's place"
-Tupac Shakur 💋

___________________

>>

"To go." Mileena responded placing her twenty dollar bill on the counter. "Keep the change." She grabbed her Chinese food and moved her glasses closer to her face so she wouldn't be noticed.

She decided to drive to Oakland and get some bomb ass food she's been craving since she got out of jail.

"Well." Mileena looked up and frowned. "Wassup Leena?" Suge asked. Mileena licked her lips. "Suge." He smiled.

"You look beautiful." He complimented looking down at her sundress. "What do you want?" She asked rudely.

He raised a brow then looked around. "Now you know better than to talk to me like that." He mumbled.

"I'm not your friend,and I'll talk to you anyway I want...you know that." He clenched his jaw then slowly released it. He knew she wasn't gonna bite her tongue for nobody...not even him.

"Tell your husband to meet me at my house. We got business to discuss." Mileena furrowed her eyebrows. "What kind of buisness?"

Mileena asked. Suge brushed past her and she scoffed. "What kind of buisness?!" She yelled getting everyone's attention.

Mileena huffed and walked out of the crowded restaurant. When she arrived at the studio Tupac was in the booth rocking his head back and forth.

Mileena sat her food down and folded her arms until he was done

Mileena sat her food down and folded her arms until he was done. Tupac looked at Mileena through the glass and smiled a little.

He was surprised to see her after their last altercation. "Hey." Tupac walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. Mileena froze for a second then hugged him back.

His scent hit her nose and she couldn't help but to fall into a daze. "Hi." His smile widened. "What's up? How are you?" He asked. Mileena nodded.

"I'm fine, you?" "I'm straight." Tupac folded his arms. "That's good, but I ran into Suge earlier and he said y'all had business to take care of? What does he mean by that?" She asked.

"Oh, just some shit he wants to handle in Vegas."

Mileena frowned. "Why Vegas?" She asked. Tupac shrugged. "Pac..I don't trust him." Mileena said with a stern voice.

"I really don't, I'm serious." "You don't trust anybody." Pac grabbed her bag of food and took a look inside. Mileena followed behind him.

"And you shouldn't either." "Who said I did?" He asked raising a brow. He knew what he was doing. He just didn't want Mileena in the middle of it.

Mileena rolled her eyes and looked away. "I just don't want you to get hurt or in anymore trouble." Tupac licked his lips from eating her food.

"You worried about me now?" He asked. Mileena scoffed. "No." She lied. Tupac smiled a little and grabbed her chin pulling her head up so he could look into her big brown eyes.