✨Chapter 11✨

"This is a lifestyle that I live
Fuckin' with these different bitches
And you tryna break my heart
Fuckin' with these different niggas."
-Lil Durk 💔

____________________

>>

Tupac finally lost count of how many drinks he had and he was letting his liquor take over him but he didn't care.

"Pac you good?" Edi asked raising a brow at his bestfriend but they were more like brothers

"I'm straight." Tupac lied as he danced to one of his very own songs.

"Aight well,let me take you home. Set gon' kill me if anything happen to you man." Tupac sucked his teeth. "I said I'm good,I'll drive myself home."

"I brought you here." Tupac frowned. "Oh shit,you right." He sighed. Edi patted his back and they left the club. They were driving towards Tupac's house.

"Hol' up...drop me off at Mileena's." Tupac mumbled. "Leena's? You sure?" "Hell yea." Edi nodded and pulled up infront of Leena's new apartment building.

"You know how to get up there?" Edi asked. "Yea." Tupac got out and Edi waited until he made it inside the apartment building.

It was almost two in the morning and Mileena was knocked out until Tupac banged on her door. "Leena!" He yelled. Mileena frowned getting out of bed.

"Leena open t-the door damn!" He yelled banging on the door. Mileena got up and wrapped her arms around her chest. She looked out the peep hole and groaned when she saw her soon-to-be ex husband.

"What?" She asked through the door. Tupac leaned against the door. "Open up." "No,go home." Tupac sighed. "Please Lele?" He asked.

Mileena stood in her spot for a second then unlocked and opened the door. A wide grin spread across his face. "Hey beautiful." Mileena rolled her eyes.

"Come in." He slowly walked in while Mileena locked up. "Amir sleep?" Tupac asked. "Yea." He looked around. "Why are you here? And drunk?" She asked.

"I just wanted to see you,is that a problem? Yo nigga here or something?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. Mileena rolled her eyes.

"No." "Then what's the problem? You don't want me around you now?" He asked. "I didn't say that." "Then what the fuck you mean?" He asked.

Mileena kept her mouth shut. She knew how he was when he would get drunk. It wasn't pretty. He would get entirely in his feelings then get mad as hell..he was real bipolar.

"Huh?" He asked taking a step closer to her. "Tupac get the hell out of my face before I beat your ass."

"You ain't gon' do shit." He hovered over her and she pushed his but he grabbed her wrists and pinned her against the wall. "Let me go Tupac." Mileena said through clenched teeth.

"When you gon' stop treating me like this huh? I apologized a thousand times and I told you how I felt about you." Mileena frowned.

"You know you can't get over me and you running around with that bitch made ass nigga." "Tupac-" "And you fucking him right?" He asked. Mileena scoffed.

"That's not your buisness." "The hell it is,rather you like it or not..you'll always be mine." He said raising his voice. Mileena could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"That's my pussy and I'll kill that motherfucker." "Can you calm down? Amir is sleep." Mileena said. Tupac clenched his teeth then slowly released it.

His face softened up a little. "I still love you." He finally admitted. Mileena jaw dropped. He pressed his forehead against hers. "I'm so sorry."

They stood their staring at eachother. Tupac bent down and kissed her softly on the lips catching Mileena off guard. She froze while Tupac held her hips.

"Kiss me back." He ordered pressing his body against hers. Mileena closed her eyes and kissed back. They haven't kissed in almost four years. Mileena pulled away.

"I can't." Tupac frowned. "Why not?" "Because you have a girlfriend." He sighed and Mileena gently pushed him away. "She left me weeks ago." He said.

"Stop lying." Mileena folded her arms. "I'm serious." Mileena squinted her eyes. "Why?" She asked. He licked his lips. "I was cheating on her." Leena nodded.

"I got love for her..like I care about her but I'm not in love with her like I am with you. I loved you since we were kids. You were my first everything and you gave me a son..I fucked up real bad and I'm so sorry. If I have to I'll get on my knees I swear to God I will." He took a step closer to her.

Mileena shrugged wiping away her tears. "You can't tell me that you don't love me..I know you do." "I do,I just don't trust you." "I know but I'll do better."

"I don't believe that." Mileena shook her head. "I really don't." Tupac chewed on his bottom lip. "Atleast let me try to make it up to you? Please?" He asked.

Mileena looked him up and down. "One more chance." "Fine..one more." Tupac smiled a little. "But if you-" "I won't." "And we're taking this slow,which means no sex."

He nodded. "Deal." Mileena smiled. "Let's get you some water." She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. Tupac pulled her arms and grabbed the back of her neck before smashing their lips together.

The Next Day.

"An STD test? Really?" Tupac asked as they walked out of the clinic. "Yes sir,I know how you got around and we weren't about to do anything else before taking that test."

"But we're both negative though..so we good." Tupac shrugged grabbing Mileena's hand. Mileena playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yea I guess." "So I can have a kiss now?" He asked biting his lip. "Nope." "Leena stop playing and give me a kiss." Tupac whined.

Mileena leaned against her car and Tupac smiled hovering over her. "One kiss?" He grinned. Mileena couldn't help but to smile either.

Tupac held her head up and kissed her lips. "I love you." Tupac mumbled. Mileena smiled. "I love you too." He smiled.

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For the next chapter.