Sanha

I admire the strength
my body has to carry
such a big heart ♡

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

That boy Eunwoo is an odd one. He seems like he doesn't care about the world, but he use to not be like that.

In fact he was a very happy boy, full of sunshine, full of hope. But I guess that all good things can changed.

Sometimes I talk to him and ask how he's doing, because I care about him. But he turns me down every time and it saddens me, but that doesn't stop me from talking to him. One day he'll give in and speak to me. I just know it.

It's strange though, we actually use to be friends, very good ones. I think so anyways. We would talk and hang out at the local park, but that's only because we were in the same friend group and I was, kind of, just there. The one who everyone likes, but doesn't really take interest in. I'm not really in the group. I just observe.

I didn't mind it though, it made me understand people and that's when I decided I wanted to be a national helper.

I've always been the helpful type, but haven't been able to put my gift to use.

I use to be a troubled kid, but thanks to the old man next door who saved me from self harm. I started to believe in myself.

"Sanha, just leave me alone," Eunwoo would say and I would only smile as I followed close behind him to our next class.

The funny thing was that, we had every class together. Which didn't bother me, but i knew it bothered him.

"Eunwoo, let's hang out," I would ask and he would ignore me. But I continued to talk despite the the fact I was annoying.

"You know, my mom is having a cook out this Saturday. Bring your mom and we can play Fifa in my room, if i can remember, you are a pro." I said, he just pulled out his ripped black leather notebook and began to doodle.

Did i mention he was an artist as well? like the dude can literally draw anything you throw his way.

"I'm busy."

"That's okay, we can change the date. How a-"

"I'm busy every day for the rest of my life until I die." Eunwoo says before getting up from the desk and moving across the room. I frowned and sighed.

I'm not giving up on you Eunwoo. Sanha is going to save you.

_________________________________________

Just so you know, this isn't going to be very happy. In fact, it will be very angsty. Well, you might cry as well. I'm sorry in advance.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote/comment

~Madi:))