Eunwoo

♡If hurting means that
I have loved, then I hope I
will always feel pain♡

♡If hurting means that I have loved, then I hope I will always feel pain♡

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I've been moody all day, only because of a little note that was left for me.

I didn't think anything of it as it fell from my locker, it was Sanha. He's the only one that leaves  me notes and as usual, i didn't read them.  But something made me read this one.

"Can you feel it Eunwoo? That heart beat ringing in your ears. That's me. Thats my heart beating for you," the note had said.

I'd like to forget those feelings, those feelings we both shared long time ago.

We weren't together that long. Four months isn't really long enough to fall in love with someone. But with Sanha, i did.

"You're starting to piss me off, Sanha," i say as i approached the boy, slaming him into his locker. Caging him in between my arms.

"I don't understand," he mumbles and this made me even more mad. He knows i hate it when people mumble.

"Stop leaving me notes, stop talking to me, just stop!" I holler into his face. I knew it was blood red, so i took a deep breath to calm myself.

He looked at me sadly and brought his hands up to my face to wipe the tears i didn't know were flowing.

"I still love you. Don't you still love me?" He asks and i look away from his face. The boy in front of me was still the same boy i fell in love with.

Do you want the truth?

I do still love him, but he's not going to know that. So i lie.

"No." I say before walking away. Not once looking back, afraid to see the hurt on his innocent face.

Im sorry Sanha.

Even though you're the same, unfortunately, im not.

Eunwoo, why are you so mean?

~Madi:)