Sanha

♡I owe fate a thank you,
For giving me you♡

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Was you telling the truth Eunwoo?

Do you really not love me anymore?

Do you really not care about me anymore?

But i will always love you and care about you. Forever.

MJ and Jinjin have been spending a whole lot of time together lately and i feep so lonely.

I wish you were here, sitting beside me, watching SAO with me. Im not interested in it anymore, you've crushed me Eunwoo. You're the one that made me sit down and watch it in the first place.

Im not giving up, you know me, im not the type to.

Remember when we were at my house and you were crying about Rocky because he didn't return his feelings for you?

I do, very clearly.

Because Eunwoo, we shared our first kiss that night and i haven't fallen in love with you since.

So seeing you speak to Rocky during library session, pisses me off. He hurt you, broke you, left you on the side of the rode to freeze to death.

Do you not remember that?

Do you not remember me lifting your heavy ass body into my moms car, bringing you back to my house ti take care of you.

You got pneumonia!

My mom asks about you all the time, wondering when you're coming over, if you're going to bring your paintings. But i have to lie and say that you're busy, but you are. Too busy for me.

MJ told me you cut yourself, why would you do that Eunwoo baby?

Especially when I recovered from self harm.

Just knowing you have dry blood scars, some that are fresh, some that are old. I want to kiss all over you and tell you over and over again, about how much you mean the world to me.

Im not even exaggerating. Its the truth.

Because Eunwoo, i would rather feel your pain. So you don't have to feel anything, don't have to cry, don't have to hide in such a dark place.

I've been there and you saved me.

It's my turn to save you.

Eunwoo, I still love you.

I swear, i make myself cry. Ugh, i feel for you Sanha baby.

~Madi:)

~Madi:)