Ch.2 A girl Cat Noir

Marinette's POV

Cat Noir is standing in front of me. We had just saved the city from another akuma. Suddenly, my earrings beep, and transforms me back, right in front of Cat Noir. His expression changes from surprise... to disgust.

"You're Ladybug? I can't believe I ever liked you. you're so clumsy and useless! Get away from me"

"Cat noir.... please, I'm still ladybug!" I pleaded

Cat Noir laughed

"Your not Ladybug. Not the one I loved." He said, before walking away.

"Cat Noir, No! Please...."

I woke up with a jolt. I was covered in cold sweat, and there were tears running down my face. Tikki looked at me worried. 

"Marinette, are you alright?" She asked

"Yeah, I'm fine Tikki," I said. My eyes went to the rose in the corner. I got out of my bed and picked up the rose. I held it tightly and close my eyes. Oh, Cat Noir. With the rose still in hand, I went over to an Adrian poster I had up on my walls. I stroked it with one hand. I definitely still liked Adrian. But what were my feelings for Cat Noir? Was I developing a crush on him? And even if I did, how long would this relationship last? After all, even if we dated, I must keep my identity a secret. I was feeling extremely torn. Today was Saturday, so i didn't have school. I just needed some space to think by myself. I couldn't really do that as Marinette.

"Tikki spots on!"

After transforming, I went to the Eiffel tower. I could see every part of Paris. It calmed me down a little. Suddenly, I saw a black figure go around the city. At first, I thought it was Cat Noir, but at a closer look, the figure looked... feminine? Curiosity got the better of me and I went to investigate. Just then, an alarm went off at a jewellery store. The mysterious Cat Noir will have to wait. As I ran to the store, I saw the culprit making a run for it, but before I had a chance to stop him, the mysterious Cat Noir jumped in and tackled the robber. I jumped down to see who was this person. They turned around and it was Cat Noir but as a girl? She had his every feature. She had his green eyes and her blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail. The only difference was her eyes still looked normal, instead of Cat noirs cat eyes. Her costume looked practically identical to his, just more feminine. She even had Cat Noir's ring.

"Uh, who are you?' I asked, unsure if it was either an akuma or a die-hard fan

"Ladybug, you don't recognize your partner?" She asked, surprise laced in her voice.

"I'm Cat Noir," She said

"Cat Noir is a guy and-" she cut me off

"So you don't think girls can be superheroes?!" She asked, getting angry

"No, not at all. I'm a supporter of girl heroes, I'm a girl hero myself, but Cat Noir is a GUY. I would know, I've fought countless battles with him, so the question remains, who are you?" I asked

She pondered for a moment.

"Well.... if you don't I am Cat Noir, I'll just have to show I can be the real thing," she said

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

Suddenly, I spotted a black akuma, but before I could do anything, it hit her ring. The black smoke encased her, but instead of changing, she remained almost the exact same. The only difference was her eyes became completely green, just like cat noir's.