Ch.10 A Date

Marinette's POV

I'm currently pacing around my room. I'm incredibly nervous. Today is the day I'm going on a date with Cat Noir. Tikki had been watching me while she ate a cookie. Finally, she spoke up.

"Marinette calm down! Take a few deep breaths!" She told me

I did as I was told and took a few deep breaths. Breath in and out, in and out. After a couple of minutes, I was feeling much calmer and less tense.

"Thanks, Tikki," I told her

"You're welcome Marinette," She told me.

I can't imagine a world without Tikki. She's always so supportive and always listens to me. I wonder if cat Noir's Kwami is as helpful as Tikki.

"Thanks, Tikki. I'm just so nervous! What if I make a fool of myself in front of Cat Noir?"

"You won't Marinette! And even if you do, I'm sure cat noir won't care. He cares about you for you being you"

That made me feel better

"Thanks Tikki,I don't know what if do without you"

"You better get going soon Marinette of you'll be late!" Tikki reminded me

"Right, okay, Tikki spots on!"

I transformed and headed toward the Eiffel Tower. Cat Noir was already waiting for me there and sure enough, he had a beautiful red rose in his hands.  I landed on the Eiffel Tower and Cat noir turned and looked at me.

"Hello m'lady"

"Hello kitty. So, what are we doing this fine evening?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise. Would you care to find out what it is" he asked, extending his hand.

"Like you even needed to ask." I said taking his hand

We jumped building to building until we arrived at André's ice cream place. He had two ice cream's in his hand, one was red, dark blue and light blue (cherry, blue raspberry, and blueberry) and the other was black, yellow and green (coconut ash, lemon, lime) Cat noir took them and thanked André, then we continued on our way, until we sat on a building. The building was facing the Eiffel Tower, and you could see the whole city. We both sat down, and Cat noir handed me the 'cat Noir' Ice cream. I took and we started eating. We started having a conversation.

"So, can you tell me something about yourself? It can be something super vague, I just want to get to know you better!" Cat Noir asked.

I thought about it. It was vital to keep our identities a secret, for more than one reason, but that doesn't mean i can't tell him a few things about myself.

"Well, my favourite colour is pink, I like baking and my kwami's name is Tikki, she's really nice and supportive. She's red with black polka dots on her. She loves toe st cookies, so I usually bake some for her. Your turn, tell me something about yourself Cat Noir."

He thought about it for a moment.

"Well, I like croissants, I love going to school, and My kwami's name is Plagg. He loves Camembert. He's super lazy, but he helps me become Cat Noir, so I have to live with it."

I giggled.

"He sounds like a handful," I told him

"Yeah, he is, but it's worth it. It means I get to see you."

I smiled. I had finished my ice cream at this point and leaned my head on Cat Noir's shoulder. He was surprised at first, but then he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I felt safe in Cat Noir's arms, and I found myself slowly falling asleep.