Ch.14 An interview with Cat Noir

Marinette's POV

I shook my head as Cat Noir left with the sewing equipment. Tikki popped out

"Marinette, you know you could've just gotten all that stuff for yourself if you told him a hint about you. You aren't selling anybody else short. You're going to be torturing yourself if you keep this up." Tikki said

"I know, but for now, It would be better to act as if Ladybug is a different person, or else he might get suspicious."

"Well, be careful Marinette, you know Cat Noir won't give up." 

"Oh, I know." 

The next day, Alya and I were talking about the possibility of getting an interview with Cat Noir.

"Well, he'll probably show up at my house today, so you can come over and ask him," I told her.

"Thanks, girl, you're the best!" She said. 

After school, we went to my house and we were gossiping about superheroes and boys while waiting for Cat Noir to show up. Finally, there was a knock on the window. 

"I'll get it," I told Alya.

When I returned with Cat Noir, he seemed surprised Alya was there. 

"Cat Noir, this is Alya, the girl who runs the ladyblog. She was wondering if she could have an interview with you." I told him.

Cat Noir looked at the two of us and then smirked.

"I'll give her the interview, on one condition."

"Anything" Alya said

He pointed to me

"You have to give me a hint," He said, still smirking.

"A hint, what is he talking about Marinette?" Ayla asked.

This devious little cat. He was using my friends against me. I looked over at Alya who looked hopeful. ugh, I can't say no to her. She has been waiting for something like this. SHe already had an interview with Ladybug because of the surprise I gave her after the lady wifi incident, and this was her chance to interview Cat Noir.

"Fine" I sighed

"But only after the interview," I told him. He nodded. 

Alya was setting up the camera.

"Um, Alya, can we not film it in my bedroom?" I asked her.

She looked at me as the realization set across her. 

"Oh, right, sorry." She grinned sheepishly.

"Let's go to the park."

We all went to the park and cat Noir sat in front of the fountain while Alya set up the camera.

"Ok, we are ready to go," Alya said. Cat Noir nodded

Alya started to ask questions and I sorta tuned out, but the interview peeked my interest when she started mentioning Ladybug in it.

"So, what made you fall for ladybug in the first place"

"Well, that's easy. What made me fall for her was her kindness, bravery and compassion for others. She's always willing to help others and is willing to put herself at risk for the safety of the citizens of Paris." he said.

"Do you know the girl behind the mask?" SHe asked

"No, but I want to. Ladybug has always made it clear that our identities should be kept secret, and I respect her privacy, but I would love to know the girl behind the mask."