Chapter Three

I'm heading back to our classroom. Anna can't come with me 'cause she still has to go to the Library to fetch some books she needs to borrow.

I'm at the hallway when someone bumped me causing all my things I'm carrying to drop on the floor.

"Watch where you're going!" I said angrily then bent down to pick my things.

"I'm sorry. I was just looking for where my classroom is." The guy said while helping me pick things.

"Are you looking for your classroom?" I asked when I got up.

"Yeah. Can you show me where Fine Arts building is?" He asked politely.

"Sure. I'm also heading to that building too. You can come with me." I said.

"Okay. Thanks. By the way, I'm Jacob. Jacob Andrews Smith. And you are?" He smiled while lending out his right hand to me.

"Alex. Alexandra Marie Henderson. A pleasure meeting you." I smiled while reaching my hand to his as acceptance.

"Alex. Cool name. Haha." Then he smiled at me again. I don't know but I find him cute. What the hell.

We were talking and talking about stuffs until we reached the Fine Arts building.

"Hey Jacob, we're here. What number is your room anyways?" I asked.

"Uhm.. Let me see.." Then he reached out a paper in his pocket and looked at it. "Uhm, it's 105." He said while scratching his back neck. Awwe. Why is he so cuute doing that? Uggh. Then I remembered.. He said room 105 right? So it means he's my classmate?! Hey Alex, don't get too exaggerating. Tch.

I stopped then looked at him directly. "Room 105? I am heading there too." I said.

"We're classmates? No way!" He joked.

"Yeah way." Then I laughed and walked to the door of our classroom and peeped inside. Ms. Wellington is there. Ugh! What's my excuse now?

"Oh, Ms. Henderson has finally arrived! So what's your excuse now?" She strictly asked me.

"Uhm.. I was helping a transfer here to look for his classroom. And I think he's our classmate." Then I pointed at Jacob.

"And you are?" Ms. Wellington referring to Jacob.

"Jacob Andrews Smith, Ma'am. I'm a transfer from London University." Jacob said politely.

"Oh! So you're Mr. Smith that everyone was talking about! It's an honor teaching you, Mr. Smith. Now get inside and find a vacant seat. As for you, Ms. Henderson, go in as well. I'll be having a quiz after my lesson." Ms. Wellington said. I just nodded and procceed at my chair-- who is beside Jacob's. Oh well. He won't be a distraction, will he? Haha. Whatever.