Uno.

"She's gone..." after a long silence, she started sobbing. I didn't expect she would, but I felt--nothing.

I smiled, and sat next to you. She then, ended the call. I now have the perfect chance to actually look at you.

Your hair was starting to grease since you were with me--my body, since the incident, rather the suicide. Your skin's still white, there were some hair growing under your chin. I didn't realize that until today. Your eyes were so tired from crying, well at least you know the feeling. You grew taller, and your body build up was amazing.

I wish I had the chance to appreciate how much you grew and improved, but sadly tears were always blocking my eyes whenever I see you.

While I was miserable you were obviously living your life. You became the basketball player we both wanted, you sure did a great job in running a company.

And even though you're already there, and I was still being miserable, I'm glad because the pain was worth it--letting go of you was worth it. All I ever wanted was to see you in your tie and suit, being the man we dreamt of.

I never regret lying about having another guy, I never regret leaving you. Maybe that's why whenever I call you, asking you if I'll die because I was down I never felt like telling the truth. Because our break-up became the start of your life.

No more extra runs from your coach when you're late because of me. No more midnight calls that stops you from studying. No more adjustment of schedules because I wanna be with you. No more... me. No more.. us.

At that time, I thought it was the perfect thing to do. End it.

I knew I was one of the reason you get pressured and I was being way too heavy for you. I knew you were tired but you loved me that much you won't give up, so I loved you more and broke up with you--knowing that's the best. And those spaces in between us covered me with emptiness.

I faked being happy, trying to make it look so easy. So you tried being happy too--the difference is you became happy while I was still faking.

I knew--

"She's done," a lady said. You stood up so I came back to reality.

"You can go inside and check her, Sir." She added. You smiled and walked inside this room. And I saw my body.

I was inside a box that fits me so well. Around my wrist was a bracelet you gave me 4 years ago--it was your gift. I noticed how thin I got. I had too much bones from when I'd sleep with hunger. I had cheekbones that used to be so fluffy.

And then it strucked me, what have I done to myself?

My skin was so white like paper and there were blood clots all over my body. My face was mesmerizing tho. The make-up artist did well with my face. I was wearing a white dress and I look so clean. I must say, I would look perfect as a bride. "Don't you think?" I whispered to you. But you... well, you didn't hear.

"You look so lovely," you said and held the glass pane that covered the box I was in. I realized I was smiling when you said that.

You messed your hair up and gripped some strands. "Baby..." I whispered.

Why would you care when it's already over? Why would you cry over a dead body when i was begging you to stay with me when I, my soul needed you?! Why are you making me regret what I've done?

Well it's already over.

---

Short part but it felt like the perfect time to end this chapter. Will be posting soon. Oo nga pala, do you prefer english or taglish? Please comment below and vote. Tysm. ❤

-Tan.