Chapter 1

Kiki's POV

It's been just a week and I miss him a lot. Oh yeah if you don't know who I am talking about...well Mitsuhide. I feel for him a long time ago, but I locked this feeling inside of my heart with 100 lockers. Reason? Well I am known as a very good soldier without such a stupid weakness. So I decided not to tell anyone. I heard someone knocking on my door.
"Come in"
"Hi Kiki, I just wanted you to know that Zen and Mitsuhide are back" said Shirayuki as she came into my room.
"Why don't we go greet them?" I tried not to show that I'm more than happy that he is back.
"Ok, let's go" said Shirayuki with a huge smile on her face.
"You go ahead, I just need to do something before going"
"Ok, see ya!" she said while already running to them.

She cares for him so much, and I'm sure Zen does as well. A tear started forming in my eye. I can't cry, not now Kiki. I wiped away my tear and went outside to greet them.

When I came outside I saw Zen and Shirayuki hugging and then looked at Mitsuhide. He raised his hand and waved to me. I did the same.

"So how was your journey?" I asked him
"Nothing special" Mitsuhide answered

I started feeling dizzy just like yesterday. I pretended that I was sleepy since it was almost 11:30 pm.
"I'm going to my room to rest, is that ok?"
"Sure, I can see that you're tired...Have you been working a lot lately?" Zen asked me
"Yes, quite a lot" was everything I said and then left.

When I came to my room I held my head and then everything went black. I collapsed on the floor.

~the next day~

Mitsuhide's POV

I woke up late this morning because I was tired from the journey, but that didn't stop me from worrying. Kiki acted strange yesterday. I can't think of that right now, I need to hurry to Zen's office.

On my -not so- surprise he wasn't there. I looked into his bedroom and saw him sleeping.
"Zen it's time to wake up, you have paperwork to do"
"Ugh I hate this paperwork"
"It's already 8:30 am, you need to wake up"
"Fine fine, I'm up"
"I'll be waiting in your office" I said and bowed and then left

Kiki's POV

I woke up and saw my wall. I was in my room and then remembered that I fainted yesterday. What's wrong with me lately?? "I can't think of that now" I said loud not even realizing it. Then I looked at the time: 7:30 am. I still had time before helping Zen, but I started feeling dizzy. Again.

This is a new story I am doing, hope you like it!