Chapter 6

Zen's POV

Shirayuki left my room about 5 minutes ago. I saw brother, Mutsuhide and Kiki walking to the front gate. I really don't wanna do this but since I am the prince I need to. I left my room and ran to them. In the way I saw Shirayuki and Ryu picking some plants. Obi was watching them and it seemed like he didn't even notice us.

"They're here. Act properly" Brother said as we saw them in the distance
"Yes, sir" Mitsuhide and Kiki both said in unison. But I don't think it will be easy for any of them, neither it will be for me
"I just came to greet them, because I have a lot of work to do"
"It's amazing how you're so determined to do work now" Mitsuhide joked around
"Ok, why don't you speak to them first?"
"No wa-"
"Ok then it's a deal"
I don't believe him. Why is he doing this to me?!?! We went through gates as the light green haired girl approached us first
"Omg long time no see Mitsuhide, Kiki!!"
Did she not see me I mean us or what?!
"Welcome to Clarines Kingdom" I said with the most annoyed voice and face expression ever
"Girls, prince Zen has a lot of work to do, so you can go with Kiki and Mitsuhide, they will show you your rooms and work places" I am so lucky, but Mitsuhide and Kiki aren't, that's for sure.
~1 hour later~
I was in my room doing paperwork for about an hour now. I decided to take a 5 minute break and looked through the window. I saw Shirayuki, who was replacing flowers and Obi who held her bags and stuff. It was balm for my eyes just to see her red hair. She is working hard everyday, I should too. I went to sit back when I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in"
A pink haired girl came inside
"What do you need?" She looked very shy, but as I remeber she is the complete opposite.
"Hello prince, I just came to see you again because you know, we haven't seen each other in a while and-"
"I have tons of work, maybe another time"
"Ok, I will come back another time"
She jumped out of my room. Ugh I'm so tired of work. I'll only close my eyes for 10 minutes.

Shirayuki's POV

Obi and I finished everything I needed to do, so I decided to see how Zen is doing. I knocked but no one answered. It was evening, around 8 pm. I entered and saw Zen with his head on the desk. He was probably really tired of all the work he has done. I decided to leave the room and let him sleep, but before that I put a blanket over him. I left the room and right after I closed the door someone way taller than me looked at me.
"What do you think you're doing, girly?"
I didn't see who it was exactly, because it was dark and the lights were off.
"What do you mean?"
"Don't play dumb with me! What were you doing in Zen's room?!"
"I just went to check on him. Who are you?"
I was terrified. I only knew it was someone I don't know
"Doesn't matter. Be sure to stay away from him alright?! Cause if you don't, then...let's make this more amusing and not tell you. Do not talk, touch or do anything else to Zen, understand?!"
Never ever talk to Zen, I can't do that, but if I tell him God knows what will happen. I am so sorry, Zen.

~the next day~
Zen's POV

"What?!"
"I can't find her anywhere"
"Me and Kiki looked all around the castle and there is no sign of her"
"Something must've happened. I'm sure she wouldn't go without a reason"

"Sorry prince, she didn't come to work today either. I was looking for her but couldn't find her"
"Thank you anyway Ryu"

"Mitsuhide, prepare the horses. Me and Obi are going to look for her"
"Understand"
"Meanwhile you and Kiki stay here if you see her. Check everywhere. My office, brother's office. Everywhere"
"We will do our best, Zen" Kiki said as they both left.
"Master, I will go without a horse"
"Ok Obi"
And we left. We went to Tanbarun first, because that's I assume the only place she knows really good. I was checking the road, and Obi the woods. No sign.
"We should return home now, we can try again tomorrow"
I can't believe Obi would give up so easily. I'm not ready to give up. Not now. What if she's lost. The night will be cold so she may pass out.
"I won't. You can go, I will continue the search"
"I knew you'd say that, I just wanted to see what I would need to do. Don't worry master, I wouldn't give up that easily. Now let's go find that girl of yours"
"She is not my girl Obi. She is my friend and I'm sure it's yours as well"
"Yea yea, you just keep telling yourself that. Sooner or later you will realize your true feelings for her"
"Obi, stop teasing"
"No, I won't"
"You know the 2 trios that came right Obi. Well the brown haired girl Shan"
"What about her?"
"You two would make a-"
"Master wait"
"No, don't distract me now, I am trying-. Why did you stop Obi?"
"Master. Come here quick"
"Wait, do you see her"
I got off of my horse and ran to the forest. Obi was standing there pointing at a person laying on the floor. Probably unconscious or asleep. I saw long hair...woman?
(Me: Zen are you blind?!)
"Do I take her or will you be on a horse with her? Whatever we do we need to hurry, she's cold"
"Wait. That's Shirayuki?!"
"Yes master. Are you blind?"
"Yes I-I mean no. I'll carry her on a horse"
"Sure"

Another chapter out! Hope you like it!