Chapter 14

Mitsuhide's POV

She has been avoiding me for the past 2 days. Izana leaves in a day and Zen still doesn't have Shirayuki's approval. This sucks.

I can't believe Akira ruined everything. I hate them so much. That Lisbeth who ruined Zen and Shirayuki's good friendship, Akira who ruined my and Kiki's and That Maddie who does everything they say.

Today Zen, Obi and me have a meeting to get things done. I was walking to it right now.

When I opened the door I saw Zen almost sleeping on his desk and Obi sitting on the window frame.

"Finally Mitsuhide" Zen said but I quickly replied saying "I was here on time, you were the ones who got here before me so I am not late" he only frowned.

"We need to start with the most important thing, and that's your marriage approval" I pointed at Zen.

"Why didn't you ask her yet?" Obi asked him, but Zen only rolled his eyes.

"How am I supposed to ask her when this Lisbeth ruined everything. And I mean everything. We were finally at more than friends terms and then she came...and now we are on the bottom...again." he got a little angry meanwhile saying his speech
"Well why didn't you say that you didn't want to, but she pulled you and just tell her about the marriage. You know that you are already late. You need to get it till tomorrow morning, because Izana leaves. And you knew damn well that the trios were gonna protest and try to separate you, so why did you even hang out with her??!" Obi replied but they started arguing.

"Ok, it's not time to argue! We need to keep our on the friends level as well. Zen, you are gonna go to Shirayuki and tell her the whole truth. Obi, you will wait for me here, I need to talk to you." Just as I finished Zen interrupted me "I give you orders, but fine. It's not like you need to do anything while I do. Bye" he waved at us before going out.

"So master Mitsuhide, what should I do?" He joked but I got mad.

"This is not a joke Obi, you need to take this seriously! Now, I need you to go spy on him. I want to know if he really told her everything."

"Fine" he said already stepping outside of the window.

Now it was my turn to do the talking with Kiki. And I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared.

I slowly moved towards her room and knocked on the door. "Hey Kiki it's me, Mitsuhide. I think it's time we talk"

There was a moment of silence before she opened the door and led me to her table.

"So, what do we need to talk about?"

For a moment I thought she was kidding. Does she really not know what I came her for?

"Everything. Us, the trios and you. First, I want to tell you I hate Akira and her guts so don't get any ideas. Second, Did you get any better because I think it's time you get into normal condition and third" I continued sighing "I hate the fact that Akira ruined you know what"

"I'm better so do not worry about it. And I really don't care if you want to be with her. I don't mind it."

She waited a few minutes and then spoke again "so now we talked, so you can go" she turned away her face and looked outside with the saddest looke I have ever seen.

"One more thing Kiki" I said and stood up

"hm?" She didn't turn my way so I had to say that before doing what I came here for.

"Look at me" she turned around and before she could get away I lightly pressed my lips to hers.

The moment was short but sweet. After we separated she looked at me blankly.

"Why do you constantly keep doing this?" She said and started crying. "Why do you have to make me love?"

At first I couldn't process what exactly she said. I make her love. She has be into me this whole time and I haven't noticed it?!!

I hugged her. "I can't believe I was so blind this whole time. You know I treasure my feeling towards someone too. Which you probably already know since I can't hide things like you"

"I don't understand. You know we promised to stay at Zen's side all the time. I broke the promise and you did all my work. Why did you do it? You knew you were gonna have too much of it, but you still did it. Why?"

"I thought I told you why Kiki. Guess I wasn't the only one oblivious. It's because I love you" She looked at me again before speaking.

"That I kinda knew, but you don't overwork yourself just because someone you love is sick" I shook my head "I guess I wasn't thinking straight"

We stayed in a hug for some minutes before she asked about Zen and his marriage.

"Mitsuhide what are you doing standing in front of her door?" Someone approached me and hugged me tightly. I immediately recognized her voice, it was Akira.

After she freed me from her grip I remembered that Kiki and me didn't actually talk, kiss, hug... I was imagining it. That got me so down because I knew it won't be that easy.

"C'mon I need to show you what we made" she dragged me towards the laboratory. But when I came in I saw Shirayuki's stuff laying on the floor and everywhere. Something wasn't right.

"So" she paused and picked up a bottle "this is my new medicine for high fever" I looked at it pretending to be interested. I was gonna have a word with Zen later.

Speaking about the devil he came bursting through the door. "Mitsuhide, with me, NOW!"

I had no idea what was going on until he sat down in his office and locked the door.

"Shirayuki isn't in her room, neither in her laboratory. Obi came and saw footprints of boots. I think she has been kidnapped! We need to find her!!" He looked terrible. I started putting pieces together.

"That means...wait, they could kidnap Kiki too we need to go check!"

We ran to her room and saw no one in it.

"Those damn brats! They kidnapped them"

"What?"

"Akira, Maddie and Lisbeth kidnapped Shirayuki and Kiki, maybe others. They distracted me with those stupid plants while they took Kiki. She is sick, obviously she doesn't have her strength. We NEED to find them now!"