Chapter 13

Mitsuhide's POV

When I already thought she was better, she fainted at practise. Well I did warn her not to, but her word against me, well that...always ends with her winning. I helped her go to her room and brought her to her bed. She looked pale, her body was trembling. I made her some tea and brought a towel to her forehead. She wasn't pleased with me being there, but I wasn't going to just leave her alone. I will spend every minute with her if that's what it takes. After about an hour or so she fell asleep and I left her room to go to my bed as well. The day was tiring and I needed to rest.

~the next morning ~

I woke up earlier than usual so I could go check on Kiki. I walked past Zen who was going to his office. He looked very tired. I decided to go to Shirayuki later so she could make him go to sleep without him protesting to do so. He looked angry, I guess it's about Lisbeth. If I remember correctly she kissed him right in front of Shirayuki. At least he said so. Things aren't going nearly as we planned. Zen was supposed to have Shirayuki's marriage approval by now and Kiki was supposed to be better not worse. Obi and Shan aren't making any progress like Zen and me predicted. The only one with no problems is Izana.

I opened Kiki's door and saw her sleeping. I decided to let her sleep today so I quickly turned her alarm off, before it would go off. Her old towel was replaced with a new one and I covered her with a blanket because she threw it on the floor while sleeping. I made new tea and put it in a kettle so it would stay warm. Then I wrote a note for her when she wakes up:

The tea is in the kettle. I hope you feel better. Don't come to practise today, stay in bed and rest.                                                                                -Mitsuhide

Then I left the room to talk to Shirayuki. I knew she was already awake because sje wakes up early to go water some plants. I saw her at the garden and approached her.

"Morning Mitsuhide, what brings you here?" she asked smiling
"I was wondering if you could help me with something. Not exactly me, but Zen"
Her smile faded right when I finished my sentence. I guess the kiss affected her hard.
"Sure, how can I help?"
"I'm sure he has explanation for yesterday. I can tell you he was very oblivious to the whole situation. But I came to ask you if you would go and tell him to sleep because he is way to tired to do work now"
"oh, sure I will go after I finish my work here"
"Thank you very much Shirayuki" She smiled in return as she would say 'no problem'.

Obi's POV

"Damn those brats" I muttered to myself as I walked with Shan and Kyle to their room. Maddie and Akira mistreated Shan again and Lisbeth did some shit to Zen. And now everything is going wrong.
"Ummm Obi, can I ask you something?" A shy voice spoke and I turned around to face Shan
"what is it?"
"Why do you keep protecting me from Maddie and Akira and Lisbeth?" She asked looking at the ground below her. I didn't know to be honest. It was just like an instinct and I wasn't planning on involving myself into their stuff. But then she showed up and I saw how bad she was treated and I couldn't just leave her be.
"I kinda felt bad for you. You're the youngest so you would be Automatically paired with Maddie and Lisbeth and they treat you like shit. So that's why I guess"

~A/n: I forgot to write you ages for this fanfiction. They were made by me, I changed them a bit comparing to the anime.

Izana:27
Villetta:26

Mitsuhide:25
Kiki:23
Akira:23

Kyle:25
Maddie:17

Obi:24
Shan:16

Zen:19
Shurayuki:18
Lisbeth:19

End of Author's note~

The rest of the way was quiet. No one spoke a word until I left them alone in their room.

I went to see what prince is doing and later found that Shirayuki was telling him to go to sleep, but he was protesting because he wanted to talk first. I was surprised at the result because Shirayuki got it her way, but promised Zen to talk later. I guess that's why she was now walking through the hall very stressed.

Then I went outside and practised a little with Mitsuhide. He told me about Kiki. I don't know what sickness she has because it looks like one time cure won't help her.

Now it was time to spy on Kiki. I looked through her window and saw her drinking the tea Mitsuhide made her and reading a book. She finally listened to his command. That surprised me a lot. But it was suspicious at the same time. I'm sure she is gonna disobey his rules at some point. And just as I was thinking I saw her getting out of her bed, dressing into her work outfit and grabbing the sword.

I quickly went to tell Mitsuhide about it. He took care of her before so he should do it now too.

Mitsuhide's POV

I frowned at what Obi told me. Can't she listen to my command even once?? Looks like not. I saw her approach me and went her way.
"Why are you here Kiki? I thought you saw my letter. You were supposed to stay in your room and rest. I know you don't want to do it, but if you go out and do things it'll just take you longer time to heal. I want you good"
"Mitsuhide I get you, I really do. But you should look through my eyes as well. I don't want to be in my room whole day, doing nothing. It's like you are separated from the world" she spoke as the look on her face saddened. She looked broken and I didn't know why, It wasn't just the sickness, was it?

Kiki looked at me blankly before taking a step forward. My feelings for her were getting stronger and stronger as she walked closer.

As our bodies pressed together I knew everything. My feelings for her were clear. She was the only person I could ever love with all my heart.

She looked up and stood on the tip of her toes. We were so close now and we both knew what we wanted. We wanted a kiss. A simple plain kiss to satisfy our needs.

But just that moment a girl with long dark green hair ran in and ruined the special moment we both wanted to happen.

Kiki quickly moved away from me and walked back to her room I assumed. Akira sent her a mini glare on the way.

"Mitsuhideeeeee" she yelled and hugged me. I pushed her away from me and glared at her.
"What do you want Akira?!"
"I just came to say hi, we haven't seen eachother in a long time" I just rolled my eyes at her answer and stormed off.