Chapter 15

Kiki's POV

I felt someone holding me, but I didn't know who, since I was sleeping when they picked me up. It's probably Mitsuhide worrying again. I didn't even bother to open them and said "Mitsuhide I'm fine. You don't need to be constantly around m-"

"Sorry to disappoint, but this is not your crush" I opened my eyes and looked up to see Akira.

"What do you think you are doing?!" I asked and tried to escape her grip. "Let me go!" But she didn't move an inch. I was still a bit sick and that took my strength out of me. Then I heard screams on the top of the stairs. It sounded like Shirayuki. Her mouth was shut after the scream and I started to worry.

I stayed quiet and waited until Akira brought me to the same room as Shirayuki was in. They put cloth to my mouth and her was shut by a tape. Our hands were tied together, behind out back. When they finished I lifted my gaze up. Before us, there were Akira, Maddie and Lisbeth.

"There. Now you won't be able to take my precious Mitsuhide away, cousin" she said and left, locking the door behind her.

Shirayuki looked at me confused. I only nodded knowing what she wanted to ask me.

I didn't know what to do. We were both tied and locked in the room. I'm pretty sure they locked the front door too.

For the first time I felt like I desperately needed Mitsuhide.

Zen's POV

We gathered our horses and then waited for Obi. He went to check the whole castle again.

After about 5 minutes of waiting he came to tell us the news.

"Shan and Kyle were locked in their laboratory, as for others, there is no sign of them" He said while climbing on his horse.

"Where are we gonna look first?" Mitsuhide asked and that made me thinking. I didn't even think of that. They could be anywhere right now.

"Why don't we get some guards and separate? Zen you should look in the north side of Clarines, I will go to the South and Obi will go ask Raji in Tanbarun" Mitsuhide answered my question and motioned us to get moving.

"Sure" I said, got off my horse and went into the castle to get some guards.

When I returned Mitsuhide and Obi already left so I headed my way.

~2 hours later~

We have been searching for so long and none of us found them. Obi send a guard to tell me that Raji hasn't seen them, but will report immediately if he does, Mitsuhide and I met up and he said no one has seen them.

I was so scared for her. And then I remembered the old tower where herbalists would work before the laboratory was made.

I told send two guards, one to Obi and one to Mitsuhide to tell them where we will meet up.

After about 30 minutes we all gathered in front and prepared ourselves. Mitsuhide went first, holding a sword. I went in the middle and Obi went last.

We walked up the dusty stairs and saw the steel door. Obi tried to open in but he couldn't.

"Shirayuki! Kiki! Are you in there?" I yelled, because they would respond for sure. No one answered and I started to worry.

"We need to open the door to see if they are in it" I said worried.

Obi managed to do it after another 30 minutes and when we came inside, there was no one in it. Everything was covered in dust and the whole room was a mess.

"Ugh I'm so angry! I don't know where to look anymore" my voice echoed through the tower.

"Zen calm yourself. We will find them, but maybe it's best if we go back to the castle and look for them tomorrow. We all need some sleep and maybe it will help us get ideas of where they could be" Mitsuhide tried to comfort me.

"But what if something happens to them? Or they move and It'll be too far away for us to go in one day. I need her approval due tomorrow morning when my brother leaves. We don't have time to wait. I am going to search for Shirayuki." I said with a stern voice.

"I will go with you. You can't go alone, you are the prince after all, and I am your personal guard" Mitsuhide quickly added.

Obi, however stayed quiet and it seemed like he was thinking.

"I will make sure Kyle and Shan are okay" he then spoke and we nodded.

"Don't get lost, and I hope you return soon with them!" He yelled already leaving us outside of the tower.

"So, where should we go next?" I asked and looked at him.

He stayed quiet and got on his horse. "Follow me. I think I know where they might be" he hesitated a bit.

It was dark and we had to use flashlights now. After a while I saw a house and the closer we got the more I started to realize what thia house is.

It was ours, but no one really lives in it. We just come here sometimes for training...

"Why would they be here?" I got cofused, but he quickly replied to me saying"Akira and her squad had to go somewhere too right? So it could be possible they Shirayuki and Kiki are on the top floor and Maddie, Lisbeth and Akira are downstairs guarding them. That's why we need to prepare ourselves" he said and pulled out his sword.

When we got close to the door he tried to open it, but it was locked. We always lock it, so people don't come into it. Looks like either they locked it or they aren't here. "You got the key?" I askes as I saw him pulling something out of his pocket.

"Yes, get ready. If they are here we first catch others and then go rescue Shurayuki" he said and twisted the key.

The floor opened and revealed Akira, Lisbeth and Maddie sitting on a couch drinking tea.

"Mitsuhide!" Akira yelled, ran up to him and clinged to his arm. Lisbeth almost did the same to me, when I spoke up "where are Shirayuki and Kiki?!" Maddie almost said something when Akira cut her off.

"They are not here. Why would we know where they are?" She actes innocent but I knew she was lying. Her and Mitsuhide argued a bit when I realized that Lisbeth was gone.

"If you don't show me where they are right now, I will need to use my sword. And don't you dare think this isn't a crime! You kidnapped prince's fiance and his personal guard!"

Right then a scream was heard from upstairs.

"You stay here, I'll go upstairs!" I told him already running.

I quickly searched for the hidden key we had to get to open the room. When I found it I opened the door and there they were. And not only them, but Lisbeth with a knife in her hands and blood on it.

"Mitsuhide!! Come here right now!" I yelled as soon as I saw the scene. Lisbeth ran away in fear and my priority was Shirayuki, so I went to her, united her hands, pulled the tape off her mouth and checked her wounds.

At that time Mitsuhide was already checking Kiki's shoulder.

Shirayuki had her knee all messed up, and her arm was bleeding as well. Meanwhile Kiki had dislocated her shoulder and her ankle was sprained.

Both were either unconscious or asleep, but definitely beat up badly.

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the wait. I took a little break and now I'm back. Sorry for any misspellings or typos.

With love,

~Author-chan🖤