Chapter 6

Today is the day where Jonas takes me on a date. Great. . . I don't know what to expect. Maybe a movie and dinner. I guess I would have to go and find out. I get ready and then I see Jonas's car coming towards my house. I open the door and I walk into the car.

"Hey there. Excited?"

"I guess."

We start to drive to towards a broadway theater. I was shocked. I LOVE broadway plays. I walk out with excitement.

"How did you know that I love broadway?"

"Lucky guess."

Jonas walks with me to the door and opens it for me. Maybe I was wrong about Jonas. He seems like a pretty great guy.

We walk to our seats and we wait.

"Which show?"

"How do you think about Hamilton?"

OMG! Hamilton?! I can't believe it.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah."

"OMG, I love you. I mean ugh."

He chuckles.

"I'm pretty lovable, don't worry. Your not the only girl who likes me."

"Shut up."

He chuckles once again. The red velvet curtains lift up and we see different people playing their parts. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Jonas puts his right arm around me and we snuggle. I'm not going to lie, I was blushing hardcore. My heart start to pound. Do I love him? Surely not. I can't. I don't understand. Let's forget and keep watching.

When the play ended, we walked out and walked into Jonas's car.

"Where to now?"

"You'll see."

We drive quite aways and then we stop at the cliff where we could see the sunset. It was a beautiful sight. It kinda looks like a make out spot. Wait what.

"So, did you enjoy the play."

"I loved it. Thank you. I've always wanted to see Hamilton."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

We sit in awkwardness and Jonas rubs his neck while I look outside. Jonas starts to talk to End the awkwardness.

"Would you go to another date with me?"

"Maybe."

"Still haven't convinced you?"

"Well, not convinced, but just unsure about you."

"Will this change your mind?"

Jonas leans in towards me and he kisses me. He puts his left hand in my hair and I close my eyes. Eventually, Jonas moves away.

"Convinced?"

"That was very forceful without warning."

We both chuckle.

"I'll take you home."

"Sounds good."

Jonas turns on the engine and we drive away from the so called "make out" spot. We were both quiet for the entire ride. Sooner or later, we get to my house.

"I had a good time. Thank you."

"No problem."

We both get out of the car and we head for the front door and we stop.

"So, this is it."

"Yeah."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah."

Jonas goes down the front steps towards his car. But he stop once he reaches the bottom of the steps. He turns around and comes back up and kisses me. He stops shortly.

"Jut remember that I love you."

"I will."

He smiles and goes to his car. I watched him leave my street and I go inside.

"Mom. Dad. I'm home."

"Hi sweety."

"What was for dinner."

"Fried salmon."

"Delicious."

I grab a plate of fried salmon and I sit down. I start to eat the salmon and It felt like heaven. Eventually, I finish. 

"Thank you for the meal!"

"No problem."

I run upstairs to my bedroom. I jump on my bed thinking about Jonas and the date. Do I really like him? The Star Football Player? I don't know. I decided to sleep. After the long night, I need to rest.