Chapter 12

It's been a few weeks. Margo has been sick and I had a feeling that she will pass. I hope not. I would be alone at home. She would always be there. She was my best friend. She was a good friend. It hard to find good friends.

After some time, I have gotten more worried of Margo. She keeps puking everywhere. She is less active. Plus, now days, she doesn't run up to me when I get home. I see her in her bed, looking tried. She whimpers a lot. My father decided to go to the vet and get her checked out. I stayed home.

Hours later, my patience started to wore off. I kept checking the time and looking at the ground. Will Margo be okay? I miss her already. Then, the door opened and I jumped with glee.

"Margo!"

My dad came inside with Mom and didn't have Margo.

"Margo?"

My dad shook his head. I cover my mouth with my hands and I stepped back. I started to cry. My best friend sin the whole world is gone. I couldn't believe it.

Weeks have passed. Margo in heaven. Luke was really concerned for me the most.

"Margo must be a wonderful dog."

"She was."

"It's okay."

Luke pulled out a huge box.

"Where did you get that?"

"It is under us. I'm surprised you didn't see it."

"I know."

We both chuckled.

"It's for you."

Luke handed me the box.

"You didn't have too."

"I wanted to."

I opened the box. There was a chocolate shihtz-zu. It was a girl. She was the most adorable puppy ever, except for Margo.

"I know she isn't Margo, because Margo was a different breed, but this dog is amazing."

The puppy jumped into my arms and we cuddled.

"Thank you so much! She is so cute!"

"I know, that's why I got her."

"What's her name?"

"Name her whatever you want."

"Okay then."

I lifted the puppy like in lion king and I look into the young puppy's eyes.

"Coco. That's her name."

"Wonderful."

I kissed Luke on the cheek and he seemed flustered. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. He slowly leaned and we kissed passionately. Coco jumped up and broke our kiss and Coco started to lick my face. Luke laughed and I laughed with him.

"Thank you once again, I absolutely love her."

"I'm glad you do, I didn't want to return her."

We both laughed.

"Well, Coco is too cute to be returned."

"True."

We both laughed again.

"Aria, can I ask you something?"

"You have my ears opened."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Luke."

"It's okay, I can handle the pain."

"No, it's just that it's a lot to think of. It's will take time."

"Take as much time as you need. I'll wait years."

"Thank you for understanding."

"No problem, I'm here when you need me."

We said our goodbyes and we left the school. Coco was hyper the entire ride home. My parents let me keep her which is a relieve. I took Coco to my room and Coco lied on Margo's bed. It made me remember all go the times with Margo. It made me sad. Coco can't be like Margo, but Coco can make me happy like I once was with Margo.

I had fun with Coco. Her playful attitude will never fade off. She is always jumpy and happy. I feel like that she is kinda like me, except the fact that I like to roast others. If I could. Anyways, Coco has definitely made an impact to my family. I'm very grateful that Luke gave me a dog! I can't believe that he would be so kind to give me a dog! That man is something. Definitely more than that.

The very next day, I hung out with Jonas, Luke, and Aiden more often. They all asked me the same question.

"Have you thought about my question?"

I gave them the same answer.

"I'm still thinking. I'm sorry."

They all said that it's okay. But it's not. They are getting impatient. I have to make a decision. But who? That's the only problem that I can't solve.

For the next chapter, you get to pick which guy you want to date. Like, choose your ending. The chapters won't be out until all of the chapters are done. It will take a while and I'm sorry. The chapter will all be chapter 13 but with the guys name. Example,

Chapter 13- Jonas

Chapter 13- Luke

Chapter 13- Aiden

Well, thank you so for reading Chapter 12 as well as the others. I'll try to get all of the Chapter 13 done. Have a good day! Bye!

-Midraven