Chapter 5.

Martinus pov.

He smashed me to wall and start kissing. That kisses are everything what i need right now.. He Lick my bottom lip,asking me for entrance. I let his tounge to explore my mouth.

He pushed me once again,but this time on bed. I smirked and he laid on me kissing me once again taking my clothes of. I stayed in boxers. My friend was.. Well up(but not that hard). He saw that I'am not horny that so he smirked and keep kissing from my mouth to neck.. To my weak spot. I started moan and making him smirked more. And clearly there will be big hicky. His hand slowly travel to my boxers were hide big hard cock.

His hand enter my boxers massaging my friend. I moaned and relaxed. This feels sooooo good but weird at same time,he is my brother!! And ofc he start pumping me..

,,Ohhh yesss" I moaned and lick my Lips. He is soo good. He smirked again.

,,Hellooo!! Boys?" Girly voice say.

,,Fuck!" we both said,but he didn't want to stop pumping me.

,,Pull outtt." I said but I was close and he saw that,he start faster!? Ohhh fuck..

,,Ohh yeaa-sss." I cumed and my boxers were wet. He put arm out. His arm was wet,he licked it.

,,Taste good...Daddy." I smirked and kiss him.

I changed and go down. There was standing girl.Oh yeah. My 'girlfriend' and behind her marcus 'girlfriend'. We looked eachother,it was like twin talk.. Like mind talking.

Mind talking:

Mac:Fuck. We forgot about them..
Tinus:totally.. What now?
Mac:idk.. Let just see what is going to happend..

-end-

,,Heyyy girls!" marcus said and hugged his girlfriend Hannah.

,,Hey maciii!!" she started kiss him and relize.. Swallowed lips.

,,What take u so long? And your lips.. Are swallowed?! u cheat on me?!" and here we go..

My girlfriend Tasha kisses me.. I didn't feel anything in that kiss,but she realize swallowed Lips.

,,U are cheating on me too?!" she said and they both start finding them.. We laughed seacretly. He slap my ass and we start walking up after them.. Ohh we need to see them fiding 'our side chicks'.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Heyyy guys hope u liked this one.. Hehe no sex yet.. But soon..😏 vote and comment for more,hope u really like it! Xoxo