Chapter 8.

Authors pov.

Boys got back up in their house and soon fall asleep.

Thasa's pov.

,,Ugh I hate him!!"

,,Relax Thasa! U probably saw wrong."

,,Saw wrong?! Bitch I show u picture and I think I really know when MY boyfriend is cheating on me with his own fucking stupid twin brother!!"

,,Hey don't call Marcus Stupid u bitch!"

,,Why no? He probably started all this shit about being gay!"

,,Ha yea totally Marcus started yeah write! We all know Martinus is always been more gay!"

,,Say whatever u wanna bitch it's Marcus fault!"

Author's pov.

They fight until their dad decided to end this forever. When he say/think forever.. He mean it.

He came in their room.

,,Hey! Wooow! What's wrong?"

,,Nothing.."

,,Well u fight really loud I can't work when u yell that loud and that have that Bad language young ladies!"

He yelled at them and they got idea. Myb they can make boys life worse than it is..

,,So? Who will tell me?"

,,Daddy.. Its about Marcus.."

,,And Martinus!" Added Shasa.

,,What with them?"

Their dad never loved them.. Their dad love only their mom. He was in love with her but he chose Kjell over him,rich man with lot of companies around the world.

,,Well we found out that they are... Gays.."

,,Both of them." interrupt in Shasa.

,,Yea and they are in some kinda of love.."

,,Hmmm.. And that is why my little princess are so sad and angry? Because of stupid boys?"

They both noded and of course their dad was weak on them so he had plan.

,,Don't be sad or even angry.. Daddy have plan.. I even started that plan and u will not like it, u will love it!"

He said and smiled evil.

,,This is just begining.."

-back to boys house-

Marcus pov.

I open my eyes slowly. Sun burries into my brown eyes slowly opening them more and more.. Beside me I heard 'zzzzzzzz'.

I looked at my left side and saw beautiful boy lying next to me.

He was so cute and peaceful while he was sleeping. I just got closer to him and kiss him on Lips. I didn't except that he will kiss back but he did. after about 20 seconds he pull away.

,,Good morning baby boy." I said.

He looked at me slowly opening my eyes more and more and saying ,,Good morning.. Daddy."

I smirked. Gosh he is so hot!

,,What do u wanna do today? Mom is with Emma at Silije's place at Oslo,we have house for ourself we can enjoy until we need to go on concerts."

Boy next to me groan slowly and turning his back to me.

,,What wrong baby?" I asked little worried..

,,Nothing.."

,,Tell me.."

,,It's really nothing.."

,,C'mon, u think i am that Stupid? Or better are u that Stupid? We are twins! I know when u are sad or happy.. Now tell.."

,,Ugh fine.. Its just.." he slowly turn around his face to me ,,I miss dad so much he was always whit us on Tours and now he is gone.. Its going to be difficult."

,,Baby.. I know." I hug him as thigh I can. ,,Something changed to bad and something to good.. I know its going to be sad going to go on stage without dad cheer us up and hug us. He died. We need to get somehow over it,but good thing I have u and u have me. I love u.. Mom is going to be with us.. She will support us just like dad and everything is going to be okay believe me! I love u please don't be sad."I said and smiled slowly.

He turn around his face to. His tears fall down,I wipe them and hug him tight..

,,Shh baby. He is with us. He is looking at us from sky." i said slowly and he smiled

,,Even when we fuck?" he say and laughed.

,,Uhhh.. not good" I replay and laugh with him..

His laugh is so fucking precious and I fell butterflies when he Smile at me or just Smile. Ugh I am so in love! I can't help myself.

,,I am starving let's go eat!"

He said and jumped out of bed.

,,Omg how u have so energy in morning??"

,,Haha I don't know! Just get up lazy!"

,,Okay okay! I am up!"

We laughed and fell happy.. I hope our happines is going to be forever!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo people new part! Just vote haha lyy

-N