chapter 18.

Marcus pov.

I fell in love many times, or at least I think so. I have fallen in love with my new pair of shoes, my bed, the food I have eaten, the sounds Martinus makes while we are fucking, my family. That's most of it. But I have never felt what I'm feeling with Martinus, when I' am with him. It's different and it's strange, but I'm hooked on that feeling and I will need it for the rest of my life. Martinus is drug and I'm definitely addicted.

It's been fun time for both of us. I enjoyed spending time with him, I would enjoy his company wherever we are. Most if it I enjoyed driving in car because I felt like I have him for myself for sure, I didn't have to hide my love eyes, I didn't need to stop staring at him (okay maybe I had too because I was driving, but not the point), no strange looks of why are we 'too close'. In car there was no looks which made it much more easier and I felt more happier and relaxed especially in our room that was our safest room where we could be who we truly are.

It's already summer and many things happened in past half of year for example Martinus and I finally ended things with girls and Johan and we finally got some useful informations to end that bastard Mark. We've been working like mad on this to finally end him and his whole life, he has to pay for what he has done to this- my family he touched my family and for what? I hope if we ever catch him- no when we catch him he will explain to me everything he has to.

I sighed as I rub my head in frustration. I was sitting in living room with Martinus and Johan, he was telling us more things he found out. At first he didn't want us to get involved and it was really hard to convince him that he can help but at end he gave up and let us help.

,,So what now? Do you think we have enough evidence to lock that bastard up?'' Martinus asked and tried to calm me down by putting his arm around me. ,,Look he is really powerful man and he has many connections with many powerful people in country and I doubt they would lock him up just like that,'' John stopped talking for moment but continued talking ,,we have long and it's not easy, at all but I believe we will do it.'' John gave us light smile and took sip of his tea.

,,We are heading out.'' I heard mom saying, Emma an her are visiting grandparents for weekend and Martinus and I are staying home with Johan. ,,Be good and listen to Johan, please.'' Mom begged us, ,,Oh please mom, when we weren't good?'' Martinus asked and smiled at her teasingly and she gave him look. ,,Bye!'' Emma said and left house running with her new cute backpack and mom followed her slowly behind.

,,I'll be back I have to go and pee.'' I announced and Martinus nod as Johan took another sip of his tea. As I was leaving I heard Martinus talking with Johan, ,,You know I saw the way you look at our mom.'' and Johan spiting his tea, and I only smiled slowly.

As I entered bathroom I still could hear them until I heard loud noise from downstairs, maybe Martinus overreacted and Johan wanted to slap him, honestly I believe that. I flushed toilet and went downstairs, honestly now it was too quiet and they even turned lights off and it wasn't funny at all. I came downstairs slowly trying not to trip and break myself. But as I came downstairs lights turned on and I saw tied up Martinus with blanket in his mouth and suddenly I am pulled back by someone.

,,Well well well, I am finally meeting you guys! Famous Marcus and Martinus, how are you today?" It was deep man voice and I only heard it when I would visit girls- Mark.

,,What the fuck are you doing here and release Martinus right now!" I was mad, so mad. I could see how scared Martinus actually was and I hated how he pleaded at me. Johan was lying unconscious  at floor there was no blood luckly but in room besides Mark were three older man dressed all in black.

,,Now no need for naughty words Marcus I am here only to talk." I don't believe him not even a word. He is here to talk, to talk! I am not believeing that. He is here and he will ruin everything once again.