Chapter 13.

Marcus pov.

I woke up at morning around boy who I love most, then I remember last night how aswome it was, best and worst night. First my "step-dad" and then all of that got better when I first do it with him.

I heard some noises from kitchen, like somebody is talking but then again only one pearson is talking,maybe someone is talking on phone? Probably. But it's like 7 am why is somebody awake? I decided to check it out. I slowly steped from bed and got quietly in hall and listening what is going on.

,,Well then conect me to him! I have so many things to tell him and he is gonna be intersted in them." I saw our "step-dad" talking on phone, more like yelling. This sounds important so I decide to wake up Martinus.

I walked slowly in our room and saw him sleeping peacefully. I really don't wanna wake him up but he needs to hear this. I wlaked to him and started to shaking him up to wake up.

,,Martinusss." I said shainking him.

,,Wakee upp it's important!" I said as I saw his eyes slowly waking up and closing and opening his eyes to wake up more.

,,Whaat?" His tired voice speak up.

,,I have something interesting." I said and I think he waked up now because he nodes and stand.

,,But first kiss." I said and he smiled as lean in and kiss me.

,,Good morning baby." I said making his cheeks lightly blushing.

,,Good morning,daddy." He said smirking and I smirked with him.

We stod on stairs and listened what is he talking. We both now we can't listen other's private concerstaions but this is important.

,,I will put recording." Said Martinus. Oh yea ,we could recorde if we need it later. He put recording as we listen on.

,,Finally! Good morning boss." He said as I looked weird at Martinus and he same at me.

,,Yes, listen this now. Yasterday I walked in when they were kissing and that one Marcus I think was mean to me so I got on my nerves and said that they need to be careful with him because I can be dangerous and I can throw their carier in air like that." As he said that my heart droped and he continued.

,,Their mom would do anything for them and when I said her that I would ruin their carieer like that if she doesn't marry me she said 'Yes' like that. So this plans works, I told them that if they are bad to me bye bye carieer as I would tell everybody what they are and if mom said that she brokes soon marriage their carrier goes. This is really easy, they are really scared of people." He stoped again. I couldn't believe what I heard and how bad person he is. My heart droped and I could feel Martinus that he feels same. Then he continued.

,,Yes boss, they will date Shasa and Tasha I promise." I knew it! All of that they made up and their stupid father! I am so mad right now, I really wanna go down there and screamed on all of them, but other peice wanna lay in bed and do nothing just lay and spoon with Martinus, but life isn't that easy as we can see.

,,Okay okay, u relly love your daughters and hate them as I see, but to kiddnap their father and tell everybody that their father is dead is little bit too much." He siad as I see he is doing this for money but what got me is that 'my dad is alive'?

I wanted to wake up right now and everybody to tell me that this is all bad dream and not reality. But sadly it is bad reality. I wanted to brust out on tears right now but I didn't, but at end tears formed in my eyes and found escape.

,,Okay okay I will fix-" he got intterupted by Martinus hard snobs.

,,I need to go, I think I have unexpected guests." He said and broke call. I wanted to run away but Martinus take my hand and I followed him in kitchen.

,,What the fuck are u doing??" I asked worried, we gonna die right now.

,,Ohoo here u are." Said our "step-dad" as he saw us.

,,Did u heard?" He asked and angry Martinus noded.

,,Owhh well to bad, if u told somebody about it nobody would believe u and beside u don't have proof." He said as evil smiled.

,,Oh u think?" Asked now really angry Martinus.

,,Yea?" He said/asked.

,,Oh let's make deal," Said Martinus as mine and Johan's eyes spread around.

,,What freking deal?" Johan asked and Martinus so confident said

,,We will be good and do nothing against it but only if u are bad we are bad." Said Martinus and I was socked about his confidence.

,,What do u mean?" Now was Johan really confused.

,,I am talking about this." He pressed video and play and Johan's eye's wider and he stopped video.

,,So deal?" Asked Martinus and put arm in front of him as Johan said

,,Listen little u got this round but I will do something to bring u again on Earth, don't worry." He said and Martinus said

,,I am not." He really wasn't, but Johan's face said he was.

,,So deal?" Asked Martinus again outting hand in front of him.

,,Deal." He said and shaked hands.

I were so proud on Martinus so many coinfidence in him when u talk about family, this is why he is going to be best dad one day with me and 3 children. I am happy that I have him and he did this, he have plan and I see he think it's gonna work so I am gonna believe in him like he did for me in many times, even I didn't know anything about plan or I agree or disagree I will leave this in his hand. Suddenly someone's voice broke my thoughts

,,What deal?" Mom. Fuck what now? I looked at both of them and then Martinus said

,,Oh some boy's stuff about football."

,,Owh okay, I am happy to see my 3 favourite mand getting on really well!" She said and tried to be happy but she failed, she even kissed him but I felt how she don't wanna that she onyl want's dad.

,,But why so early?" She asked.

,,I don't know, Marcus and I are going to bed now. Bye." He said and take me to our room and put me on bed. I really didn't wanna ask about plan now, I will wait until night, beside we are alone tonight what means we can do whatever we wanna [ ;) ].

,,Sleep." He said and obey me with his strong arms. From when he is older and more mature? It was kinda cute.

I falled asleep hoping all of this is really bad dream and I would wake up in Martinus arm's and dad downstairs cokking breakfast with mom and Emma watching cartoons while we cuddel.

I wish.

I wish.

_____________________________________________

Heyoo guys, I dont have so much time but I updated two chapter today (chardre is first one check it out) and i promised i will publish this chapter tonight.

Good night babies.

Love ya.