epilouge

It was hard, everything was hard after that day. The hardest part was dealing with loss of their dream and life they imagined. It was also hard to explain to mom what happened, she kinda understood when they told her they couldn't do it anymore without dad, it was hard and at first she was a little angry because this was a big decision but she calmed down- and of course they never mentioned what truly happened that night.

Martinus stayed locked up in their room whole weekend, he didn't want to eat nor to communicate with anybody, but Marcus somehow managed to enter the room. Now both of them stayed in room for whole weekend angry on whole world and on themselves.

Johan apologised over and over to them because he was so useless and because he couldn't help more, he never wanted this to happen. After that he wasn't the same anymore, he took his life into his own hands and started to plan his life from now on. Their mom and him actually went on few dates, like real dates- and Marcus agreed with Martinus that as long they are happy they will be happy too.

Emma wasn't affected so much into this whole story but she was there for them when it got rough and it got rough often.

From that moment Marcus & Martinus wanished from world as teenage pop stars, they finished school and uni, they finally got to enjoy being teenagers with their friends and family.

Anne and Johan got married on one summer day. Their mom was finally happy again and so was Johan and if their mom was happy they were happy too. They got used to Johan as their step-dad very soon, he was like real dad to them, he did everything to be best step-dad ever and they did their best to welcome him in their family, it worked somehow. True they miss their real dad but he's gone now and they have to move on, that's what he would want them to do too. So they did.

Emma finnished school and she's currently studying law in England while Marcus and Mrtinus moved out of house few years ago, well more like 10 years ago. They are currently 33 years old. They talk with her everyday for half hour but sometimes even 15 minutes is okay if she has too much to learn.

Both boys finished their high schools just like every other person. At first it was hard to get used to ''normal life'' but after time step by step they learned how to live that life.

,,Yes right there!" Martinus moaned right into Marcus' ear as he clinged to his body as Marcus pounded harder into his body. Soon enough orgasam riped trough Martinus' body and white liquid painted Martinus' chest and Marcus stomach.

,,Mhmm fuck yes!" Marcus moaned soon after as his orgasam ripped trough his body and he cumed into Martinus. Both painted hard at each others faces as Marcus' head fell down in between Martinus neck and pillow.

Martinus was thinking about all those stuff just before he drifted to sleep next to already asleep Marcus. His life might turned to mess but he did found happines in it and his life now he wouldn't change for nothing.

---

,,Here you go." Marcus said as he gave Martinus his cup of tea. It was 6pm already and they were both sitting covered in blakets on their balcony that had beautiful look at nature behinde their house: forest, animals and small river that was going near their house.

,,Oh thank you." Martinus thanked him and took cup of tea from his hand and made space for Marcus to sit next to him.

,,What were you thinking about?" Marcus asked him as he took his seat next to Martinus under the blanket and siped his tea.

,,Well mostly about our bees and honey we made this year, it's already October we should close them winter is coming closer, work that we did this year is enough." Martinus told him siping his tea now. And yes Martinus was working with bees now while Marcus was making soaps of lavander and taking care of lavander but both took good care of their garden. That's how they lived, they were selling organic made food and of course they share it with family and save some for winter for themselves.