Chapter 11.

Marcus pov.

I wake up by voice of slaming doors. I open my eyes wider just to see Martinus slaming doors crying. I am woke up now completly.

,,Heey what's wrong??" I asked scared my twin is crying. He sit on our bed and i glad his back. ,,Tell me.."

,,Ask our fucking mother!!" He screamed. ,,Why 'fucking'?" Now I was confused as hell. He mever swear about family. ,,Go down and u will see about what I am talking" he said more crying. He was so pissed and I needed to check.

I slowly stod up and walked down. On stairs I could see male and two girls who arent from this fmaily. My mom had worried face and sad but she tried to hide it but I know when something wrong.

,,Oooh Marcus come here.. we have so many things to tell u" said my mom. I nooded. As i came more down I saw that two girls were Shasa and Tasha. ,,Heeey Maaacii" my girlfriend said. ,,Hey" I said and she huged me. I didnt wanna hug back but I needed.

We all sit for table in kitchen. I saw Emma sad aswell.. I couldn't handle all that my twin brother and my sister sad. ,,Hey Emma do u wanna for me please be with Martinus to play for litttle?" She got smile on her face. She love to play with us. ,,Gladly" she said and run up to him. Uh okay now this.

,,So Marcus.." my mom start talking and this guy takes her hand. NO!! I could say what is going on.

,,This man called Alex and I were going to marry" I cut her of by suprised "WHAT THE HECK?!!?" ,,Marcus please listen.." she said. She begged me to listen. Okay I need her to explain this shit.

,,So u know how we nearly after your dad's death we change company" she said wairing for my sing to talk on, i noded slowly ,,well when we changed company I meet Alex we got closer and we got into some realishonship and I didn't want to tell u two because u were still so sad about Kjell-Erik's death. And this weekend I go to Oslo to tell everything to Silije and to get him." She said and in my eyes tear formed. She is gonna marry some random man?! I couldn't keep this anymore.

,,HOW U COULD TO THAT TO OUR DAD?? YOUR HUSBAND??? HOOW?!?TELL ME!!"

,,Marcus Gunnarsen calm down right now or I will need to punsih u" now she stand too.

,,I DON'T CARE IF U GIVE ME FUCKING PUNISHMENT, I JUST DON'T GET HOW U COULD DO THAT TO DAD??!!"

,,Marcus Gunnarsen!! your language!!"

,,Marcus babe calm" my "girlfriend" said nd tried to huged me. ,,Touch me and I will kill u all.." I said that so pisses that she just sit down.

,,Marcus.." I heard that voice what can calm everything,make everything calm.. My twin brother and partner.. Martinus.

,,Marcus.. please calm down" he said. I turned around and saw boy whose cheeks were red from crying and some tears still roling down. He faked smile. I fast walked to him and huged him tight.

I feel one little creature huging both of us. Emma. We kneed down and huged her too. Then we feel one creature too. Mom. She huged us. We had fmaily hug and totally forget about shitty pearsons behinde us.

_____________________________________________

Did u see how everything can be destroyed in seconds..