chapter 17.

Martinus' pov.

It was unpleasantly quiet. It was like that for almost two weeks in row. I would wake up, eat breakfast, dress up, be on my phone, lay down in my bed with my boyfriend, relax, watch some movies, eat dinner with my family or alone then go to bed and get nasty with Marcus or no, depends. God, word boyfriend still sounds so unreal but in same time calling him like that is best feeling ever, right after having orgasm by him.

,,What ya doing over there?'' Marcus asked as he slide down next to me on couch. It was again boring day with no shit to do. I smiled as I saw him, somehow him being near me makes me melt in seconds. I lean in and kiss his soft cheek.

,,Oh nothing, just scrolling down on instagram as usual.'' I answered as I looked back again on my phone. I could feel him moving around, I feel like he wants to say something but he needs some push to say it.

,,Okay what it is?'' I asked, I really couldn't stand him being mess of man and couldn't say whats on his mind. Besides I will not judge whatever it is.

,,Why would u think there is something?'' He asked and forced out laugh.

,,Because, u are moving mess, your breath is heavy and you are playing with your fingers." I pointed out and stopped scrolling down the Instagram.

,,O-Okay I guess u know me more than I thought," I just glared him as he continued, ,,but I wanted to ask u something. Well- yes something. I mean it's not big deal but for me it obviously is, I mean I don't know why I feel like this but I do-"

,,Marcus!" I stopped him, ,,Relax, take deep breath and then tell me." He looked at me and took deep breath. He tried to calm himself but he now looked even worse.

,,Willyougoonadatewithme?" Suddenly he spoke again and God help me if I heard just one word of what he said. He even closed his eyes, he must be really under pressure.

,,Marcus." I said knowing he will understand me what I wanted from him to do. ,,Please, talk to me when you are ready to ask me or whatever." I added and continued scrolling down the Instagram.

,,Will you go, on a date. With me.?" He asked and I couldn't help myself but snort. I could feel his glaring eyes on me looking at me ethier mad or confused or even both.

,,And that is only thing u wanted to ask me?" I asked/answered. I was still smiling at him and how he is actually really cute and red in face. He nod his head and I laughed softly on how cute he actually is.

,,And why was that such big problem?" I asked taking his hand in mine and slowly lying my chin on his shoulder so I could see his cute face from closer look. I mean he truly is beautiful when u take look closer look, u can see his small freckels around nose and on cheeks, his long lashes and beautiful brown eyes oh and let's not forget his so kissable and cherry red lips.

,,Um well, I was planing this date for longer time now and I really want to take u out and be romantic in every way with u," he stopped for moment and continued in deep raspy voice that turns me on so much, ,,but also and fuck u senseless into mattres until u cry for me to stop." I shivered slowly on thought of this date he planed and he smirked. That bastard, he can one moment be so insecure and other he can be so powerful and dominant that it confuses me, a lot, but I guess that's why I'm dating him, right?

,,Okay then, take me to that so amazing dinner or date, whatever u call it, and fuck me senseless later on." I replied now smirking and he blushing softly. This switching is also big thing we most of time do, for example he's fucking me and I would just order him to do it harder or to lie down on his backs. It's fun, sometimes.