Chapter 14.

Marcus pov.

I woke up and saw that my little bro is sleeping in my arms. He is so perfect, he is. I know we are twins and we are indentical twins but he is more perfect he truly is. I fall in love with him like person not like my twin bro. We know each other from day when we were born and he is most perfect person alive, no kidding. He cares about every one here about mom,Emma,me even when he isn't okay he is here to help. He made my darkest days in happy days. We have best memories with fans and just with each other. I can't even imagine life without him, it would be defently sad or lonely. I am happy to know that I have someone all the time at my side to pick me up in hardest days, to fall with me but then together got up even stronger. U can't imagine how much I could love some person and that person is my brother,best friend, lover, soulmate and boyfriend.

I feel kiss on my lips.

,,Good morning u deep thinker." Martinus looked in my eyes and smiled so hard. My gosh, I am falling so hard for this boy.

,,U were petting my hair and hold me tight while I were sleeping."

,,Well that is cute thought." I said kissing his lips. He huged my body holding me tight.

,,We have whole afternoon and night for ourselfs.." he stopped talking like he wanted something.

,,U wanna do something?" I asked looking on his face.

He looked in my face and start with his index finger going around my stomach looking how his finger moves.

,,Well could we.. emm.. have date.. like.. that other night?" He asked looking in my eyes waiting and preapering for every scene what could happen.

,,Sure baby. Always." I asked smiling and he smiled wide.

,,Oh wait." I stoped and laid on top of him. ,,Martinus, would u go on date with me?" I asked looking in his eyes. On his face spread that stupid smile of happines. I smiled too because who wouldn't?

,,Yes. Yes I want to go."

I kissed his lips hard and he kissed back. His soft lips touching mine let me fly to anoder dimezion and back. Heat in this room suddenly started to rise more and more while I kiss him in this room on this bed. He kiss me pssionetly. We roll around bed competing who will win this game of kissing.

,,Okay.. I don't have air.." he stopped and I smirked.

We got up and started walking down stairs. In kitchen breakfast waited for us. There was apple,peach,cereals and milk. There was also note:

Dear boys,

I left with Johan and Emma to Oslo (again), we have very important meeting and we will leave Emma with Silije. Don't do anything stupid and try to stay alive, please. Okay okay I am little joking but listen to me.

Mom xx

,,Well look like we are alone for some time." I said and he came next to me to read message. He had that smirk on his face and I like it. For real.

,,We are." He said and we looked in eyes. I looked on his lips and kiss him. I kiss him with all love, I don't wanna show lust now, I have few days and nights to show lust. I pick him up on kitchen table and wrap my arms around his waist and his hands on my neck huging it kissing me. I open my nouths and he slowly open his and my tounge slip in easely. His tounge tried to fight but he knows that I am always stronger than him;he can't win.

Our make out lession broke my phones ringing. I pick it up from pocket and answer.

,,Hello?" I asked.

,,Oh hey Marcus, its me Johan, I just wanted to let u know that tonight girls need to come to hang out for little."

,,Owh.. well okay then. We will guest them nicely." I said dissapointed, I wanted night just for me and my handsome boy.

,,Thank u for that." He said.

,,Say hello to them and that I miss them already." I heard mom's voice beside him.

,,Your mom is saying hello and that she already miss u."

,,Say hello to her from us and that we miss her too already." I said.

,,I will" I thinked he is going to broke phone call but he added, ,,And Marcus?" He asked.

,,Yes?"

,,I am sorry.. For today, u know if I seemed like evil but I am not.. U will found truth soon. Maybe even from me.. I am sorry, just listen all I say from now on." He said wispering.

,,Emm okay.. I will. We will. Bye." I said little confused.

,,Bye." He hang up.

Martinus looked at me weird and waited from me to say some thing.

,,So?" He asked.

,,I will tell u.." I said and lifted him and sit him in living room on couch. I put my legs over him and carvel in him as much I can.

,,Well firtsly.. Girls are coming tonight, one thing. But we will have our night. It will be suprise for u baby." I said and he smiled.

,,Second is mom said hello and that she miss us a lot."

,,Aw I miss her too." He said and kissed my head.

,,And well third thing is little.. confusing."

,,What do u mean?" He asked.

,,Well It was Johan, he said that he is sorry for today if he sound evil and that he is not and that we will found out truth very soon maybe from him or not and that we should for real listen to him."

Martinus face was confused.

,,What did he mean with that?" He asked.

,,I don't know.. I really don't know.."

,,But we wil listen to him. I kinda trust him."

I noded and snuggle in him even more. He kissed my head and huged me even more tight. We eated breakfast and laid back again. We turn TV and start to watch cartoons like little kids. We laughed and enjoy each other connection. I really love him. I really do.

_____________________________________________

Ouuu even more confusion? Well believe me.. I am confused little too but oh well. Hahah

See ya babies