Part 7 Awkward

Stephanie's POV
(TRIGGER WRNING; SELF HARM!)

Ever since the kiss it's been quite awkward. I really like him but now I'm just nervous and awkward around him. And he's the same. He's been avoiding me and talking to other people. I'm so stupid I ruined an amazing friendship. "I'm so stupid!" I yell as salty burning tears run down my face. I run to my bathroom and I pull out something I haven't touched in years. The cold blades touches my skin and the blood that flowed down my arm felt relaxing. I sat in the tub; starring at my gushing arms. I started getting light headed and.....

Vics POV

"Steph I'm home!" I yelled because she's the only one home. I didn't hear a response. She's probably asleep. "Fooddddd." I yelped going threw the fridge. I heard a whimper coming from the bathroom. "STEPHANIE" I shouted running up the stair kicking open the door. Her pale with skin drenched in blood. I picked her up and tried to hear her heart beat. It was weak but I have time.

The hospital is terrible. It has awful memories and the smell makes you want to gag. Steph is in a room recovering, and I'm not aloud to go in. My parents are flying home from LA because of the incident. What the hell was she thinking! Why did she do this. "Vic kropp?" I nurse said I stood up quickly. "Yeah." "Your sister will be fine. She lost a lot of blood and if you didn't find her the time you did she would be gone. But we are going to keep her here for a week to watch her, and we want her to see a councillor." The doctor said with a serious face. I nodded "oh and you can go see her, she's still asleep so try not to wake her." She said walking away as I thanked her.

I walked into the room my sisters chest slowly moving up and down, her face is as pale as a ghost and she has a machine attached to her. "Why did you do this?" I whispered, noticing a tear slip out of my eye. Is at down in the plastic chair beside the bed and held her cold hand. "Stephanie I love you so please please please never do this again." I whispered once again. I closed my eyes and hummed one of my uncles songs.

Stephanie's POV

I woke up feeling a clammy hand gripping mine and a blistering headache. "Fuck." I whispered pulling my hand to my head. The person holding my hand is my... brother? Ewww. I shook his hand off and looked around the room. This is not my room where the hell am I? "CODE RED CODE RED!" I heard people yell. I looked at the annoying beeping machine. "I'm in the hospital." I look at my wrists that were now stitched up and had white bandages wrapping around. My stomach growled. "Fuck I'm hungry." I slipped vic on the head and he shot up. "Stephanie!" He said tackling me in a hug. "Hey...." I said awkwardly. "Don't hey me Stephanie, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCKING BLOODY SHITTING HELL; WERE YOU THINKING." He yelled, as he held my shoulders. I started crying and shaking and my brother held me. Soothing me by rocking me back and forth slowly. "I'm sorry steph I didn't mean to yell, it's just.... if I ever lost my only sister I wouldn't know what to do with myself." Tears ran down my face after and I was now weeping and a gross snotty bawling mess. "I-I-I am so so sorry." I said hugging my brother finally feeling same in his arms.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Two tall men care into my room, Sebastian and Remington. "Oh thank heavens you're alright love!" Sebastian said quite squeamish. "Are you ok uncle seb." I said through light tears from a few minutes ago. "Yeah I just hate hospitals." He said coldly. "Well I brought food so you can get your energy up!" Remington yelled giving me a donut. I took it and put a fake smile on my face.

I am numb