Part 10- new kid

Trigger warning ⚠️

Stephanie's POV

Since the first semester is over I don't have my uncles in the morning for art which sucks but I have Nikki.
*riiinnnggg*
That's the bell. *sigh*
I grabbed my books for English, one of the 2 classes I don't have with any friends not even my brother or and of his friends which is lame. I know what your going to say make some friends! Well I would if I didn't know everybody and let me just say they are all jackasses and sluts.

I walked into Mr. Robeskis class room and sat down In the back. He doesn't really care and he's an easy marker. Plus I'm a favourite because I am a reader. The lesson starts and about 5 minutes in a tall lengthy guy with, black hair that's to his shoulders, brown eyed with purple and black eyeshadow, and a black ripped knot sweater and black skinnies. Damn was he fine! Shut up brain you have nikki!! "Hi sorry I'm late I got lost! I just transferred." He states confident but nice. "Name?" Mr.Robeskis says. "I'm Ronnie Olson ." He says with a smile.
(Quick note this is not like Ronnie radke I just couldn't think of names)
"Ok mr Olson you can take the empty seat next to Stephanie." He says pointing at me and I smile. He smirks and licked his lips rings. Oh lord help me.
"Hi I'm Ronnie." He says sitting down and stealing my pencil. I roll my eyes. "Steph." I say trying to grab my pencil. "Pretty name it suits you." He says giving me a wink. I blush heavily. Stop you have Nikki stop! I scream at myself. "So are you new to Scranton?" (I am making them live in Scranton) "uh yes and no." He said once again licking his lip rings. "How so?" I ask. "well I lived here when i was younger but my dad traveled a lot so we moved but we just moved back because of my grandparents." He said pushing a black piece of hair out of his eyes. I nod. "Wanna hangout with me today?" I ask with a smile. He smiled widely. "Of course cupcake." He said smiling. I blush once again slapping myself a million times in the brain.

The first couple classes ended and Ronnie has been in all of them which was cool. Me and him walk into the cafeteria and sit down. "So who do you usually sit with?" He asked shoving a couple fries in his mouth. "Well usually with my boyfriend Nikki beirsack." I say with a smile. "Oh." He said looking down. He shoves and few more fries in his mouth. Maybe I should text him. I frown realizing I forgot my phone in my binder which was in my locker. "Hey I forgot my phone in my locker, I'm going to go get it." I said getting up. "I'll come with." He said grabbing his tray throwing it away. I smiled and walked down the hallway.

Me and Ronnie were playing tag to my locker. "Fuck Nikkiiiii right there babe..... NIKKI!" I heard a slut moan I'm guessing from the janitor closet. I wonder if.... I look at Ronnie. "I'm going to see who it is." I said voice cracking due to tears. I opened the door of the closet and no shit! Nikki was fucking the biggest slut in the entire world. Nikki looks at me eyes wide pulling out of the girls overused pussy. I flip him off and slam the door. I let out a loud sob. How could he do this to me! Ronnie grabbed my hand and took me to a classroom that was empty. He wrapped his arms around me and held me as I sobbed loudly in his chest. "I'm guessing that's your ex?" He whispered in my ear as he petted my hair. I nodded, sobs getting louder. The reason this hurts so much is that the reason I didn't fuck Nikki is because I was r-r-raped... I can't handle the thought of it. I didn't tell Nikki because I didn't know how but I told him I wasn't ready. I stoped sobbing and I wiped the slaty burning tears off my face. My heart feels numb. "Do you want to go home?" Ronnie asked. I nodded and he led me out of the school to his car. Why did he cheat on me....