Part 19- i love you for you nothing can change that

Stephanie's pov

"Okay Portland we have something a little different for ya tonight!" Vic yelled into the mic giving us a smile. "My sister steph is going to take over the mic for dis next song! It's not something you'd here from us but she has a gift for rapping." He said with a smile and pointed to me. I rolled my eyes and took off my bass quickly handing it to Ronnie. "Hey guys." I said into the mic. "I'm going to do.... I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?
They said I rap like a robot, so call me Rapbot." I quickly rapped as the guys played the beat.
"But for me to rap like a computer must be in my genes
I got a laptop in my back pocket
My pen'll go off when I half-cock it
Got a fat knot from that rap profit
Made a living and a killing off it
Ever since Bill Clinton was still in office
With Monica Lewinsky feeling on his nut-sack
I'm an MC still as honest
But as rude and indecent as all hell syllables, killaholic (Kill 'em all with)
This slickety, gibbedy, hibbedy hip hop
You don't really wanna get into a pissing match with this rappidy rap
Packing a Mac in the back of the Ac, pack backpack rap, yep, yackidy-yac
The exact same time I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing
That I'll still be able to break a motherfuckin' table
Over the back of a couple of ******* and crack it in half
Only realized it was ironic I was signed to Aftermath after the fact!"
I was then cut off by another voice, that can really rap.
"How could I not blow? All I do is drop F-bombs, feel my wrath of attack
Rappers are having a rough time period, here's a Maxipad
It's actually disastrously bad
For the wack while I'm masterfully constructing this masterpiece as
I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?
Let me show you maintaining this shit ain't that hard, that hard!" It was Ronnie!

Ronnie and I finished the song and sadly for the band our set was finished. "Thank you Portland! See y'all soon!" We yelled and ran off stage. I stopped at Ronnie and jumped into his arms. "How the hell did you know how to rap!" I started in disbelief. "I don't know it comes naturally, I guess." He said with a sly smile. "Well you did amazing." I chirped and kissed him roughly, wrapping my fingers in his black hair. " I love you." He said kissing me softly. "Love you too." I said with a bright smile.

"I'd like to invite my niece and nephew, Stephanie and Vic on to the stage." My uncle Remington yelled when it was time for there last song. I grabbed Vic's hand and we dashed on stage. "Emerson seb , we are doing something a bit different." Remington yelled into the mic looking at Emerson. "We are doing a cover of Vic and Stephanie's favourite song." Me and Vic smiled wide. "EVERYBODY SELLS COCAINE!" Me and Vic yelled. I know motionless is on the tour but hell my favourite song ever since I was young. "That's right! But since I can't do screaming Chris will you help?" Remington said with a smile. Chris appeared wide smiled. They already played but they like to stick around. The stage crew passed me Chris and Vic all mic's so we could sing along.

"Thank you Portland, you were incredible! See you fuckers soon!" Remington yelled running off stage. I am snuggling into Ronnie's chest back stage, on the black leather couch. I need to tell Ronnie about some things, that I have to and can't hide forever. "Hey Ronnie I need to talk to you." I said getting up and grabbing his hand. "Yeah, Uhm lets go to the hotel?" He said with a sweet smile. I nodded helping him up off the large couch and walked down the hallway exiting the building and walking to our hotel which is across the street. We only sleep in the bus when we really have to.

We get up to our room and I close the door and take off my shoes and cardigan I threw on for outside. I sat on the bed as Ronnie took of his jacket and shoes. He sat across from me, and cupped my small hands. "So what did you want to talk about?" He said with a kind hearted smile. "Well..." I said swallowing a lump in my throat. "We've been dating for a bit and sex is going to come up, but..." I started tears in my eyes trying to cough up the words. "Well you might have to wait for sex, I-i am not ready. I can't handle the thought of that b- be-because I w-was raped." I said tears staining my face. "Please don't leave me, I'm so so sorry." I said gripping my face with my hands. "Hey hey hey, it's ok I'm never going to leave you." He said calmly prying my hands off my face and making me look at him. "Sex yeah it's nice but I love you and if you need to wait then we will wait." He added with a kiss. "And whos the asshole who raped you I'm going to fucking kill him!" He said in rage. "Touching you without permission or touching anyone without permission deserves to fucking die." He spat. He was kinda scarring me but I knew he wouldn't hurt me. "Love I know it's hard but can you tell me who?" He asked engulfing me in a bear hug. "It was my first boyfriend, he's my brothers friend. I haven't told anyone so my brother doesn't know." I sobbed. "What's his name?" He said through gritted teeth. "D-Drayton colly." I sobbed into his chest. "I'm so sorry." He said soothing me. He Rubbed circles into my back and held me close. "Remember I love you, and no one can hurt you because I'm here."