Chapter 22

The next day, he was gone. I literally had never cried so hard in my entire life. I missed him so much already and he hadn't even been gone for a day. I stayed in my room the whole day. The only time that I had gotten out of bed was to say goodbye to him, which was one of the hardest things to do.

My head was buried in the pillow. My mom brough lunch and dinner up to me. She knew how upset I was, she understood it. I'm sure he had texted me, but I hadn't looked at my phone once today. I had never felt so alone in my entire life.

The next day, I woke up. I still had two weeks of summer left. I honestly didn't know what to do today. I wasn't sure if Peyton had left Layla yet, but I would see later on. I was sure she was still asleep.

I took a shower, and I'll admit, a few tears fell while I was in there two. I got out, and got ready for the day. I don't really know why because I didn't have any plans today. I checked my phone for the first time since yesterday. Three messages from Dylan.

From: Dyllyboooo(:

Hi baby. I miss you already :(

From: Dyllyboooo(:

I guess you're asleep or something. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you<3

From: Dyllyboooo(:

Almost home. Sweet dreams, baby. I love you <3

I frowned. I just missed him so much. I went onto twitter and tweeted "Well, Dylan's gone :( Ugh, I miss him." I checked my mentions and there was a tweet from Dylan. "Home... Missing Nashville. It feels like my real home. @aubreelynn i miss you<3" I rt'd it and tweeted him back "@thedylanholland Nashvegas misses you (; I miss you more tho<3"

I got off of twitter and went downstairs. "Hey sweetpea, feeling any better?" My mom asked, giving me a quick hug. "Yeah, a little, I guess." I said. I was sure that I had cried so much that I couldn't cry anymore. I pulled out my phone and texted Dylan. 'Hey baby<33 wanna skype tonight?'

I went into the living room and cut on the tv. "Want anything to eat?" My mom asked me. "No thanks, I'm not that hungry." My phone did it's usual tone and I had a text from Dylan saying 'For sure(: Love you!' I replied with 'I love you too:)' and then quickly texted Layla asking her if she wanted to hang out.