Chapter 3

It's been 2 months since Carlisle left along with the rest of the Cullen's. Bella is basically in a comatose state.. she won't eat or drink and she's stopped talking to me. Right when I Needed her the most. Currently I'm cooking dinner for dad and Bella. "Hey sweetie... how you holding up?" Dad asks as he walks in the door. I smile softly "I'm okay thanks for asking." I reply. "And bella?" He asks which causes me to sigh. "The same." He sighs as well. "Maybe we should send her back to Phoenix with her mother." He proposes. I shake my head. "Pardon my French but if you suggest that to her it'll just piss her off." "I know but I don't know what else to do soph." I turn away from the stove which I'm cooking at. "Do what you think is best dad." Then turn back around and continue to cook. I wish Bella could see what she's doing to dad and I. She's being selfish in my opinion.. not bothering to think how I'm feeling. A Cullen didn't just leave her. I lost the love of my life too. It hurts to think about him yet he's all I CAN think about. Dads already walked into the living room and sat down. That's when I decide to head upstairs leaving the pot on simmer. When I get into my room I Slowly crawl onto my bed and snuggle in.
The next morning I wake up refreshed slightly. Getting out of my warm bed I place my feet on the hard wood floors in my room. Quickly I run to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror then get dressed. Today I'm going to a ballet theatre. Ever since Carlisle left I've been empty like Bella except I never showed it. Recently I found out something made me feel a little less empty.

Dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into the ballet studio and breath in the fresh smell of lavender. Looking around for the source I see a defuser. Hmm must be where the smells coming from. Suddenly I'm brought out of my thoughts by miss Black. "Sophie your late.. you can not be late." She reminds me of Madam Giry in phantom of the opera I think. "I apologize mam I won't be late again." She nods her head and walks away. As I walk onto the stage I see miss Black watch me from a seat in the distance. The music starts and I begin I dance. After a grueling 3 hours I finally have gotten the routine down and miss Black is happy. "Good job Sophie. Remember be here at 5:00 pm sharp to prepare." I nod my head and grab my things then leave.