chapter 2

The next day I receive a text from Carlisle saying to meet him at the park. So naturally I go and as I arrive I see Carlisle standing near a park bench I hop off of my motorcycle and skip over to him. As I try to go in for a hug he pushes me away. Hurt and confused I ask him what's wrong and what he says next breaks my heart. "Sophie we can't do this... " Carlisle begins and I stop him right there. "no! you cant do this to me Carlisle you cant leave me!" all he replys with is "I'm sorry" he then turns around and basically runs away. All I can do is watch as the love of my life leaves me.

 All I can do is watch as the love of my life leaves me

"he's gone." I whisper and then race back to my bike because if he left me that means Edward left Bella. when I get to the house cop cars are already there. I see my dad and run into his arms and cry. "where is Bella?" I ask through tears. "Her room. Sam Uley found her in the woods." I nod my head and go inside and up to Bella's room. before I knock I can hear her soft cries and decide it might be best to leave her alone tonight. Then I head to my room and lay down on my bed. When morning comes  i sit up and breath in a deep breath even though I don't by need it. however its as if there is a massive weight on my chest making it hard to breath. Carlisle i think that is this mysterious weight. I miss him. i miss him so much that i can hardly breath. "why did you leave me." i whisper and i swear i could almost make out an answer. "because i had no choice." but its just my imagination. i want him to be here so i hear his voice. I'm going crazy. a knock at my door snaps me out of my thoughts. "come in." i say my voice cracking. enter my dad looking at me with pity. " yes?" i ask he sighs and responds"how are you doing?" i shrug my shoulders. "i honestly don't know yet." "im so sorry sweetie.. i have to head to work but ill be home early, i promise." then he shuts the door and leaves just like everyone else in my life i think bitterly. why cant i just be happy?