chapter 9

3 months have passed since I last saw Carlisle and I'm still heartbroken over the fact that he left me. I'm slowly getting better thanks to my newfound friends Jace and Anna they are both in my dance class. I've noticed Bella has been getting better too she seems to be hanging around Jacob Black a lot which does worry me because the Cullen's told me about the treaty with the wolves shortly before they left. Currently I'm sitting in the food court with Anna and we are shopping. She's a little like Alice she loves fashion. Then i smell something disgusting it smells like wet dog and i  realize its one of the mutts from the reservation. turning i see Jacob Black staring at me. I excuse myself to Anna and walk up to him. "what do you want mutt?" i ask. "i didn't know Bella had a leach for a sister." he says rudely. i smirk and say. "there is a lot you don't know about Bella Swan." he wrinkles his nose in disgust. i just smirk again. "don't like what you smell mutt?" i ask. he just sighs and says. "look i need your help, so lets put aside our differences for now." i raise an eyebrow at him curiously. "What do you need help with?" i question him. "I cant tell Bella what i am and i don't like seeing her hurt so i need you to remind her of the legends i told her about us quileutes then she will remember and figure out what i am." i have ti admit the plan is smart but i'm not about to help a mutt however on the other hand i would be helping Bella not the mutt. "fine i'll remind her about the legends but that is all i will do." he sighs in relief. "thank you." then he leaves and i head back to Anna who is eyeing me. when i sit back down she starts questioning me. "who was that?" she asks. "that was Jacob Black." i tell her. "is he your boyfriend?" i laugh and say. "God no." she sighs in disappointment. "you will have to get over Carlisle at some point Sophie." she tells me and i become angry. "i am over him." then i stand up and grab my bag. "see you at dance Anna." i say as i walk away and head home. when i get home i see that Bella is on the phone with none other than billy black. great i think to myself.  When she finally hangs up i ask her. "was that Billy Black?" she just nods her head slowly. "Jacob has been avoiding me Sophie and i don't know what i did wrong." now is my time to shine. "well Bella maybe he has a very good reason for avoiding you, remember when he told you those legends about the cold ones and the quileutes?" i ask her she just nods her head. clearly she still does not realize the significance of the legends. Bella tells me about when she last saw Jacob it was not to long ago but he had said some really hurtful things about the Cullen's to her. then he climbed in her window one night to explain to her that he told her everything once before. then as id she remembered Bella mumbles. "werewolf." i smile and say. "about damn time Bella." she looks at me bewildered. "you knew?" i nod my head. "Jacob paid me a little visit at the mall today and told me to remind you about the legends." shes still shocked by this new yet old information. " i have to see him." Bella whispers. "Bella it getting late why don't you wait till tomorrow." i tell her she mumbles an okay and heads upstairs probably to do more research. i head upstairs after she shuts her door. then i lay down on my bed and wait for the sun to set so i can hunt.