Chapter 10

The girls just left for school and James is changing Carter i've just finished putting things in a bag for the child minder. I have no idea who it is, James says she's nice and has younger brothers and sisters and she looks after them a lot so Carter will be no problem for her. I just feel a little uneasy that i haven't met her, i think i should meet her when i have a day by myself.

"James i have to go i'm going to be late" i call before running into the living room kissing both James and Cater then walking quickly to the front door. "Oh and remember to walk Titan he didn't go out yesterday i don't think" i seen the bus pull up and sprinting to it almost reaking ym leg in the heels that i'm wearing. I just made it, i got my ticket and sat by the window looking out at the view as it drives by.

When i finally reach the tower of offices, i take in a deep breath and strut into it cofident to make a good days work today and not get too distracted by my really sexy boss. "Morning Miss Jones" the little receptionist called, i smiled and returned her morning before making my way to the office. I stood outside the big dark wood door, do i knock or just go in?

I stand there and think of the pros and cons of just walking in, one is i will be able to get work done and two is that he might fire me because i walked into his office without knocking. Suddenly the door opened and the tall sexy frame of my boss stood there looking beweldered.  I looked from his chest to his angelic face, "What are you doing?" he asked, his deep voice ringing in my ears again and the tingles run through me instantly.

I begin to stutter asi answer him, "I was um. I wasn't sure if i should knock or just walk in" i hear him chuckle as his hand reaches to my bare arm. Today i was wearing my favorite blue shirt and my black pencil skirt with my black high heels. "Just walk in, it's part your office for now" his answer is like a whisper. Tingles shot up my arm and around my body, i tried to ignore them and started to walk to my desk.

I smiled and thanked him before looking atmy list of to do things that was on my desk. On the top of my list was faxing then it said "Lunch meeting" i frowned and glanced towards Mr. Reids his brown hair spikey and his aftershave aroma filled the office air. "Um excuse me Mr. Reids, it says i have a lunch meeting?" i asked not sure if he as listening.

He shot his head my way and relaxed a little in his big black leather office chair. "Oh yes about that, the man i used to come with me moved to New Orland with his wife and kids and well he was like my PA i just thought seems all you do is filing and faxing, you could just take documents out one folder and put them down on a table" his voice smooth and proffesional.

I smiled and nodded suddenly i felt so nervous. "Do i look ok Sir?" i ask as i look to him across the room, he turns to me and scans my body once over, "Yes Miss Jones ou look beautiful" as he says this he stops at my legs, "I mean do i look ok for the lunch meeting?" i ask again not sure if he understands what i'm saying, he nods and turns quickly back to his work.

Right that's good i look right and i know what i have to do so why do i feel so nervous. I shake it off and start faxing the documents. "Oh and Miss Jones, can you photocopy these for me?" his deep, sexy voice says behind me, i spin around and realise how close he is to me. "Yes Sir and you can call me Macey or May by the way either one i don't mind" i smile before raising my arm to take the documents.

"Thank you Macey" he smiles and i smile back feeling a blush creep onto my face. As soon as i take the documents from him, he spins around and quickly walks back to his desk. I also turn around and walk over to the photocopying machine. I rest some of the documents on the side as i set up the settings that have been written on a post - it - note.

I finally set it up and as i go for the documents, they slip and fall to the floor and land everywhere in a mess. "Oh shit" i whisper and drop to the floor to pick them. "Do you need help Macey" Mr Reids voice belows behind me, i don't want to make myself look bad, "No Sir i can manage" i smile t the floor even though i can feel the sweat build up on my whole body. Way to go second day and this happens.