Chapter 6 Wedding

Jades POV

I just got mind-linked by Ems "Kyle asked me to marry him!!!" I looked at Hunter we said in usion " They are getting married."
"your having a conversation with Kyle arn't you." he nodded "We have a wedding to plan."
I looked at him "US? PLAN A WEDDING? That is not going to end well." So we started planning. I took Ems to a Dress shop to pick out the dress. Kyle has some guts to ask so soon. They have only known each other 2 months. We ended up picking a White dress with a skirt that reaches about knee length with the tail-thingy mic-bobber that touched the ground behind her. The top was strapless with a heart shape. It was absolutely beautiful. Hunter was supposed to take Kyle tux shopping for well suits. Then we went to the place were there first date was, where they watched to stars. The was a gazebo and white roses every where we were not done decorating though. We were adding some white streamers, balloons, and plastic-lace looking tableclothes on tables under the giant tent. Well Hunter and I did a good job planning this. Im suprised it looks so good. I hav'nt seen the brides maid dress yet and I'm exited. Ems would not tell me what it looks like. Same with Hunter and the Best Man suit. So then we went to Party City to get the plates, silverware, and cups. We also had to get the balloons and streamers. I dropped of Ems and went to start decorating for the Wedding that was in 2hrs.

Time for the wedding I just ingnored it until they kissed. She looked so happy. I feel like I did somthing wonderful planning and decorating for this. Besides that, Well we offically have a Luna. It's gonna be steamy at the alpha house tonight.