Chapter 1 meeting her

If your reading this I don't know what your thinking. I'm the author and I think it's terrible. I have tried to go through and fix mistakes but I don't see the point. If you wanna read it I'm down. You read it. My other story (I have a total of 4 books 2 actually being stories) is much better. I hope you enjoy this story but, please don't bash it. I wrote it in 7th grade, like 2 years ago.

Emmaline POV

I may be 16 but my dad and my brothers David and John think I'm like 5 and need to be protected from everything. So after curling my waist-long blonde hair and putting on my cut-off jean shorts and a floral shirt. I go down the stairs to my brothers who are waiting to make me change. Wait for it. Here it comes. Speech starts in 5.....4....3...2..1. "Ems you can not were those shorts go change" says my brother David. "Can't wear the shirt either its to tight and cut to low," John adds. Here comes the boy speech. "Do you want to look like a slut when you meet your mate?" " If he loves me he won't care. Bye I'm leaving." I practically growl out.

I get in my black wrangler and drive to Jade's, my best friend, house. I beep the horn so she will come out. She comes out in green nike running shorts and a white top that says 'Go big or go home' with the nike symbol on it. I gotta admit you gotta love some nike.

We end up listening to 'she looks so perfect' by 5SOS. We sing all of the lyrics and then we arrive at school. YAY, note sarcasm. We go to the office. Not before some unmated Wolves try to get in our pants. But we continue to the office like awesome girls we are. We get are time tables and go to class then I look at Jade we both say at the same time "Do you smell that?"

KYLES POV

I walk into my first class and I smell Tangerines. And vanilla. Well it looks like theres a future Luna in the room. Then I see her. Eletric green eyes and golden blonde hair. Those eyes make me want to melt right then and there so i walk up to her and say "So your my mate. You are mine I am yours understood?". She scowls at me.  " I belong to no one but I belong WITH you," she says pointedly  "Your going to have to earn me." I "Oh, really? Is that so?" I sit down next to her. Then we listen to Mrs. Baxter teach us about math. Then the bell rings this should be interesting.