Chapter 3 End of the Bet

Hunters POV

I can't believe Kyle still hasn't failed. It's starting to annoy me how he won't stop talking about her. She has been trying to get him jealous since Wendsday and boy is it working. He is freaking out, he has almost marked her 5 times that i know of. He is failing miserbly. Jade told me that ems just wants to kiss him so bad. I got him to ask her out on a date I did some detective work and she loves Chik-fil-a and looking at the stars. So thats what the date is gonna be like i honestly think its gonna be the best day of their lives. Jade and I my never forget this. Which reminds me here she comes........ she says " hey how is Emmaline doing you are helping her right?" I say " if you mean doing detective work for Kyle then yes I am helping. But if you mean helping Emmaline win then no i am not helping much."
"Hunter i have a plan, Babe."
I'm scared but i'm not telling her that.
"whats the plan princess?"
"We need to them together as soon as possible before there wolves take over and we end up with pups runing around so the plan is to make them fall and fall hard for each other or get them to forget about the bet and concerntrate on the other. So you have to get then together while we do somthing to make them wish they were us."
"What do you mean Jadie?"
" We get them wishing they were us right before the date. Then we follow them and see what happens."
"Can we make a date out of this Jadie?"
" If there gos well then yes now run off and plan on how to make them jelly"
"Fine Jadie" just then Emmaline runs in and trys to hide behind me. " Ems why are you hiding?" "shhhhhhh I'm hiding from Kyle because i made him jealous and he wants to mark me, and i told him he had to kiss me first so now theres a mad Alpha that you need to hide me from." I said "Heck to the no I'm not gonna be anywhere near a mad Alpha"
"Fine by the way we are all going on a shopping date Kyle, You, Jade, and I. It's after school"

Jades POV

I'm going shopping with my bestie, mate and besties mate. We even have bag holders!!!!! We are taking Ems wrangler cause my Jaguar is to small, Hunters Corvette can barly hold 2 people, We arn't taking Kyles landrover because he dosn't know about the trip yet. So wrangler it is. We are all going to Her house than mine so we can get are own money. I can't wait. Its only lunch right now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We are at Ems house she ran in to get her cash. We already went to my house i have my cash yep we are the top famlies of the pack so we always have money. She comes back and we head down to the mall. " WHY ARE WE AT THE MALL???????????" Kyle exclaims
" Shoppin' why else would you go to a mall?"
"Why me? Why me?"
"SHUT UP!!!! SHOPPING IS THE BEST THING EVER PLUS YOU GET TO WALK BEHIND US."
I smirked i knew that I had won them over. Now into the mall! We go in and the first store we go into is shoe store yay!!!! I pick out a pair of sandals and a pair of flats. Ems picked out a pair of Nikes, sandals, and a pair of flip flops We bought all the shoes and handed the bags to the guys. Then we went into a dress store I picked out 2 dresses best shop ever! Ems picked out 3 too. My favorite ar that up real one was pink and white the white at the top faded into the dark pink of the bottom it was beatiful. Ems got one like it exept blue. We pay give the guys our bags and go to a ice cream place and have a snack. Then onto Barnes & Noble (Ems idea) she lives reading and when shes on her phone most the time shes reading on Wattpad. She gets the Diverent, Hunger Games, and The Fault In Our Stars. I got to admit i got a few adventure novels. Then we went back to the jeep and she drove Hunter and I to my house we were using my car to go on a date then she dropped off her bags at her house and they were going on a date. The plan is in motion Hunter and I made-out in my drive way then put my bags in the house and left gor our date.

Emmalines POV

••••Flashback••••

He drives my jeep to chick-fil-a. Yay! I order a combo 5 12 ct with fries and a Dr. Pepper and polonesian sause. BEST MEAL EVER!!!!!!! Then he orders a spicy chicken sandwich with fries. Then drives me to the park and he puts his jacket on the ground do we can sit and watch the stars over the lake. Talk about beutiful. He looks at me and "Can we forget about the bet and just be like Jade and Hunter?" I look at him and say " I was hoping you would say that." then he kisses me my arms around his neck his around my waist. BEST DAYE EVER!!! My wolf Rose was freaking out eith excitement.

••••Flashback Over••••

I went home I could still feel the warmth on my lips from the kiss. I will never fotget that kiss for as long as I live. I can't wait until the pack introduction he told me i would be introduced as Luna in a few days im so ecxited! Well gotta tell my dad and my brothers this may not end well. I walk in "I'm home i got wonderful news to" I yell as I walk into the kitchen and there is my dad, mom, and my brothers. Well lets just cone out with it. "People of my wonderful family i have found my mate does anyone want guess who it is?"
"I'll kick his ass," my dad growls "but please tell me who." My mom gasps and says " no you can hurt the poor boy do you no how heartbroken are Emmy would be?! Who is it though"
" I agree with dad" David says. I scoffed. "agreed" John pipes up. Suck ups the lot if 'em i sigh " Have fun beating up our alpha." I inform then discreetly. They all look shocked. "still want to kick his butt?" the guys shake there head no. "Now guess who do you think is your Luna?" mom says " MY BABY GIRL IS GONNA BE A LUNA OH MY GOSH I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!! When are you gonna be introduced to the pack as Luna?"
" In a few days" i smile shyly. "I'm going to go to bed night family"

Davids Pov

My baby sister found her mate?! How come i am just now finding out about this?! I will have to deal with it he is the alpha. As long as he doesn't hurt her I'm good. Plus i can't disrespect the alpha. I wonder if my mates little sister jade found her mate i will have to ask when i go home to our apartment. I spend most if my time at my parents house cuz closer to the pack house and i have to watch out for my little sister.